Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Online Registration, Benefits, Objective, Beneficiary, Required Documents, Offline Apply Process Under PMMVY Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Online Registration
The Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) is a maternity benefit yojana offered by the Indian Government. Under this yojana the pregnant women and lactating mothers will be provided the financial support.
To meet the child health requirement and special maternal requirements the first surviving child of the family will be provided the benefit of this yojana.
The objective behind releasing Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana yojana is to provide allowance for loss of wages to working women and to make sure their appropriate rest and nutrition. Decreasing the effect of under-nutrition, improving the pregnant women health and lactating mothers via cash incentives. Under this yojana the financial incentive will be provided to the pregnant women so that they can take rest after their child birth.
The pregnant women and lactating mothers will be given the advantages of this yojana at the time of birth of the first live child. The beneficiary will get the incentives of this yojana directly into their bank account via DBT. The amount will be provided such as: –
- In 1st Installment: – During Registration of pregnancy Rs. 1000.
- In 2nd Installment: – If the beneficiary undergoes minimum one antenatal checkup after the pregnancy of Six months Rs. 2000.
- In 3rd Installment: – When the Child birth is registered and the child starts the first cycle of vaccines adding BCG, OPV, Hepatitis-B and DPT.
- All pregnant women and lactating mothers except who are regular employees with State/Central Government or public sector undertakings (PSUs).
- All the eligible pregnant women and lactating mothers who conceive on or after 1st Jan 2017 for the first child in the family.
The beneficiary can apply for this yojana within 730 days from the date of her last menstrual period. On the MCP Card the registered LMP will be considered as the pregnancy date under this yojana.
Online Apply Process for PMMVY
- Go to the https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in and login to the PMMVY using the yojana facilities Login details.
- Then click on the tab of new beneficiary.
- Fill the asked details.
- you can follow the provided instructions in the PMMY CAS User Manual to complete the application form.
- After six months of pregnancy, login to the PMMVY CAS Software.
- Click on the tab of 2nd installment and fill the form 1B by following the instructions provided in the user manual.
- After child born and after the completion of vaccination first step for CG, DPT, OPV, Hepatitus B, Do the login to the PMMVY CAS software.
- Click on the tab of Third Installment and fill the 1C Form.
Offline Apply Process Under PMMVY Yojana
Eligible women have to make their registration for this yojana at an Anganwadi Center or govt Health Center that works for the particular state. Within the 150 days of the LMP, the registration must be done.
- Identity Proof Copy,
- Application Form 1A,
- MCP Card Copy,
- Bank/Post Office Passbook Copy,
- A consent signed by the applicant and her husband.
Form the AWC/Health Facility, the application form can be obtained. Or can be downloaded from the Ministry of Women and Child Development website.
Applicant must take the registration receipt for future reference regarding this application.
After the six months of the pregnancy, the beneficiary can get the financial assistance of 2nd installment by submitting the Form 1B to the AWC/Health facility along with their MCP Card copy of minimum one antenatal check-up and registration and Form 1A copy have to be submitted. After the 180 days of pregnancy the 2nd installment can be claimed.
In order to claim the 3rd installment, the beneficiary must have to submit the copies of Child birth registration, MCP Card, ID Proof. The copy of Acknowledgement slip Form 1A and Form 1B is also required. And also have to submit a copy of Aadhar Card in all states except Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
Online Registration Category Link: – Click Here