In this article you will get the details about the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Online apply Process, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits, Key Points, How to claim for this scheme?
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
The Indian Central Government have launched this Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. And it can be under by only the Indian citizens. the person who will apply under this scheme he will be get the benefit of insurance policy. Under this scheme, the death claims of 2,34,905 have been received till 2020-21.
While applying under this scheme a person need to deposit the Rs 330 every years. The government will provide the Rs. 2 lakh to the account holder’s family as an insurance.
- Bank passbook,
- Aadhar Card,
- Passport Size photograph,
- Mobile Number,
- ID Proof.
Here Are The Links Of Our Other Articles: –
- Only the indian citizen will be able to take the benefit under this scheme.
- The age of the person must be between 18 years to 50 years.
- Person must have a bank account to apply.
- Every year, a person need to deposit a premium of Rs. 330.
- The people who are between the age of 18 to 50 years will be able to under this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana maturity age is up to 55 years.
- Every year this PMJJBY has been renewed.
- Under this you don’t need any medical examination.
- Person will not be able to receive a claim till 45 days of android.
- When a person will attain the 55 years of age, only then it can be terminated.
- With the help of this scheme, a peson will be able to get the benefits only through one insurance company or only thorugh one bank.
- When the account will be closed by the bank only then the account will terminate.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Scheme
- The advantage of this scheme will be provided to the people who are between the age group of 18 to 50 years only.
- A person have to do an annual installation by 32st may per annual coverage period.
- And after this date, person will not be able to do an annual installation deposit.
- If the account holder died because of any reason then their family will be provided Rs. 2 lakh as a life insurance.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Apply
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the www.jansuraksha.gov.in
- Then, on the homepage, search for PMJJBY Application form PDF download.
- Then, download the application form.
- After this, fill the form properly.
- Also attach the required documents along with your form.
- And then submit your form in the bank in which your bank account is.
- You also have to provide a consent letter.
Process to Download the PM JJBY Application Form
- Visit to the official website.
- Here, click on the forms options.
- Then, a new page will open. Here, click on the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- Select the claim form or application form. And then download it.
How to Claim for PM JJBY?
- The nominee will get this claim after the death of the holder of the account.
- To claim this, nominee have to contact to the bank.
- They have to fill the Pradhan mantri Jeevan jyoti insurance claim form.
- In this form, fill all the asked details and then submit it. Nominee also have to provide the discharge receipt form, canceled cheque and death certificate.
Get the performance details?
- Vist to the official website.
- Here, click on the performance option.
- Then, in the next page, you will get the performance related details.
How to Get PM JJBY Online Publicity Details?
- Open the official website.
- Here, click on the publicity option.
- Then, select publicity material.
- And you will get the publicity related details.
View Rules Process
- Visit to the official website.
- Then, click on the option of Rules.
- Here, select the option according to your choice.
- Then, you will get the details regarding the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Rules.
Process to get PM JJBY State Wise Toll Free Number Details
- Firstly open the official website of Pradhan mantri Jeevan jyoti bima yojana.
- Here, click on the option called contact.
- Then, in the new page, click on the state wise toll-free number PDF.
- and then, download the PDF.
- This is how you can acquire all the information in this pdf.