Ponmagan Podhuvaippu Nidhi Scheme Apply Online, Interest Rate, Eligibility, Benefits, Required Documents.
Get the Details About the Ponmagan Podhuvaippu Nidhi Scheme Apply Online Process, Its Eligibility Criteria, Benefits and other details in the below article.
Ponmagan Podhuvaippu Nidhi Scheme
The Tamil Nadu State Government has initiated this Yojana for the Boys of the state. A Saving Account program for the boys of the Tamil Nadu has been launched by the Tamil Nadu State Govt. Under this yojana, the male of the Tamil Nadu State will be able to open their account in 100 rupees, the maximum limit of the amount is five lakh rupees under this yojana. The minimum of Rs 500 has to be deposited in the account.
This yojana has initially launched in 15th Sep 2015 and then it has been relaunched with the increased interest rate. Under this yojana the current interest rate is 9.70%. The person is required to deposit money every month. Under this yojana, the amount of the boys who are below 10 years old can be opened via their parents. And the boys who are above 10 years old, they can open their account by themselves.
You Can Read Our Other Articles Also: –
Overview of the Ponmagan Podhuvaippu Nidhi Yojana
|Ponmagan Podhuvaippu Nidhi Scheme
|Tamil Nadu State Boys
|15th Sep 2015
|Amount of Opening an Account
|Account Opening Age
|Below 10 Years and Above 10 Years
- The applicant will get the amount only after the five years of completion.
- People can open savings account of one hundred rupees under this yojana.
- On the basis of annual compound, the interest will be provided under this yojana.
- Duly filled application form,
- Aadhar Card of the boy,
- Pan Card,
- Passport Size Photo,
- Residence proof.
- Only the boys of Tamil Nadu State will be eligible to acquire the benefit of this yojana.
- The interest rate in this yojana is 9.70%.
- The guardian of the boys can also open account for the boys if he is below 10 years old. and if the account has completed the four years of opening, then the guardian can also apply for the loan form that account.
- Five hundred rupees is the minimum amount of this yojana and the five lakh rupees is the maximum amount of this yojana.
- Now the maximum amount has also been increased. Initially it was 1.5 Lakh rupees, now it is five lakh rupees.
Apply Online for Ponmagan Podhuvaippu Nidhi Scheme
In order to open a saving account under this yojana, a person need to visit to the post office along with the required documents which are necessary to be provided at the time of registration. Then they will be will able to open a saving account.
Ponmagan Podhuvaippu Nidhi Scheme Interest Rate
- For the registration process the official website is www.postoffice.com and people can visit to the post office and can do online registration.
- Interest Rate is 9.70%
- Maximum Amount is five lakh rupees.
- Minimum amount is five hundred rupees.
Tamil Nadu Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here