PM Ujjwala Yojana Online Apply Process, Its Eligibility, Required Documents and Helpline Number in the below article.
There are so many houses in our country who still don’t have the LPG Available in their houses. Because of this they face so many problems in their life. So, the Central Government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana on 1st May, 2016. Via this yojana, cooking gas will be made accessible to women holding BPL, APL and ration cards of the country. This yojana will be run by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Central Govt. In the below article, you will get the complete details regarding Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, Its Objective, Benefits, Eligibility, Required Documents, Offline Apply Process, Process to download all important forms, Feedback Process, Helpline Number Details, Process to Locate nearest LPG Distributor etc.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Online Apply
Under this yojana, the central govt will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1600 to the BPL and APL Ration Card Holder Families women. Via this yojana, the Central Govt will provide LPG Gas connection to all the poor BPL and APL Families of the country. In order to apply under this yojana, the age of the women must be 18 years or more, only then they will be able to get the benefit of this yojana.
Giving great relief to the beneficiaries of this yojana, the central govt has announced subsidy on domestic LPG Gas Cylinders. After the announcement by the govt, the people will acquire cooking gas at a cheaper price. Details and broadcasting minister Anurag Thakur has said that after the new notification, a subsidy of Rs. 200 will be provided to the 9.59 crore beneficiaries on 14.2 kg LPG Gas cylinders per year under this yojana. At the same time, the permission has also been provide by the govt to fill 12 cylinders in a year.
Our Other Articles Links: –
Overview of the PM Ujjwala Yojana
|PM Ujjwala Yojana Online Apply Process
|Name of the Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
|Date of Launch
|1st May 2016
|Providing LPG Connections to Women From BPL Households
|Distribution of LPG Connections Among Five Crore BPL Households by the 2018-19 Year
|Rs. 1600 per LPG Connection
|Rs. 8000 Crore
|All Ration Card Holder Families
The purpose of this yojana will encourage clean LPG fuel Except impure fuel in India and save the environment from contamination. The women of the families comes under BPL category have to collect wood and cook food by burning the stove, its smoke harms the health of women and children. The use of LPG Gas, which is accessible under this Yojana, Harms the health of women and children cab be kept safe. Encouraging women empowerment via this yojana.
- The eligible women for this yojana will be given Rs. 1600. The EMI Service will also be given to the family members.
- From the 1st April, the Amount of free gas cylinders provided under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has been initiated by the govt on the lines of the first installment. Only 3 LPG Cylinders of 14.2 kg will be provided Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- Every beneficiary will be given one free cylinder in a month. On taking the delivery of the first gas cylinder, the second installment amount will go into the account of the consumer. Then, the third installment will be provided. There will be 15 days of gap between the two refills.
- This yojana is only for those families who come below the Poverty line. After update, In the financial year 2019-2020, the govt covered eight crore families.
- There is a budget of 800 crore rupees allocated by the authority. To acquire free LPG Connection, BPL Families have to apply for this yojana.
- PMUY Yojana is currently active and covered 715 districts of the country.
The Eligibility Criteria for the PM Ujjwala Yojana Online Apply is as follows: –
- Only female applicant will be eligibility to apply under this yojana.
- The age of the person must be before 18 years.
- Applicant must be below the poverty line.
- Applicant must have bank account.
- Applicant must not already have LPG Connection.
- Municipality President issued BPL Certificate (Urban Area) / Panchayat Pradhan (Rural Area).
- Identity Proof such as Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card.
- BPL Ration Card
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Caste Certificate,
- Address Proof,
- All in the Family Aadhaar Number of Members,
- Jan Dhan Bank Passbook / Account Statement,
- Declaration of fourteen Points in the advised format which applicant has signed.
- Only the who come from the below poverty line of our country, will be provided benefit of this yojana.
- Free LPG Gas connections will be made accessible to the women of the country under this yojana.
- The advantage of this yojana will be made accessible to women above eighteen years.
- Via this yojana, it will be easy for the women to cook food.
- The purpose of this yojana is to provide free gas connections to eight crore households.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have a bank an account.
- SECC 2011 Listed people.
- People of ST, SC Families of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Scheme.
- People who are from below poverty line.
- People covered under Antyodaya Yojana.
- Forest Dweller.
- Most Backward Classes.
- Tea and Pooch Tea Plantation Tribes.
- People Living in River Islands.
Steps to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Visit to the Ujjwala yojana official website.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the Apply for PMUY Connection option.
- After that, a dialog box will open.
- From this dialog box you can select any one of the following option.
- Click Here to Apply (India), (Bharat Gas) Click Here to Apply, Click Here to Apply (HP).
- New page will open. Here, enter the asked details such as distributor name, mobile number, Your address, your name, pin code etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- click on the apply option.
Offline Apply Process of PM Ujjwala Yojana
- Visit to the official website of this yojana and download the form from there.
- Then, fill the asked details in the application form such as Mobile number, Aadhar Card Number, Name, Address etc.
- After that, attach the necessary documents with application form.
- Then submit it to your nearest gas agency.
- Once the verifying your application form and all the documents by the gas agency officer, your LPG gas connection will be issued with in ten to fifteen days.
How to Locate Nearest LPG Distributor?
- Visit to the Official Website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Under the find your nearest LPG Distributor, click on the following options: – Indane, Bharat Gas, HP.
- Then, select your district and state.
- After that, click on the Locate option.
- Then, related details will show up on your device’s screen.
Step to Download all Necessary Forms
- Visit to the Official Website of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Click on forms.
- Then, this following options will open on your device’s screen.
- KYC Form, Supplementary KYC Document and Undertaking, Self Declaration for Migrant, Preinstallation check.
- Then, you can click on the option of the form as per your requirement.
- Now the form will open in the PDF Format.
- After that, click on the download option.
- This is how you will be able to download all the necessary forms.
- Visit to the Official Website of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Click on Feedback.
- Then, the feedback form will open.
- Here, provide all the necessary details in this form.
- Then, click on the Submit option.
- This is how you can give your feedback.
Contact Formula for PM Ujjwala Scheme Refill
- IVRS: – 7718955555
- Missed Call: – 8454955555
- Whatsapp: – 7588888824
- IVRS: – 7715012345,
- Missed Call: – 7710955555,
- Whatsapp: – 1800224344
- IVRS: – Click Here
- Missed Call: – 9493602222
- Whatsapp: – 9222201122.
From the Common Service center for refill, booking can also be done. Beside this, The online payment can also be done after booking.
- If any person is facing any problem regarding this Ujjwala Yojana then they can contact on the helpline number which is 1906 and 18002333555.
Central Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here