Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023 Online Apply Process, Application Status, Beneficiary Details District Wise, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits, Guidelines.
There are many types of Yojana which are operated by the govt of India to provide Financial Assistance to the families who are economically weak. These Schemes helps in improving the living standards of the Poor families. Now, the Uttar Pradesh state government has released a scheme called Raashtreey Parivarik Labh Yojana. With the help of this scheme, if the only earning head of the family dies then the family of that person will be provided Rs. 30000 as a financial assistance. The Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh, operates this Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana. In the below article, you will acquire the information about the National Family Benefit Scheme Online Apply process, Eligibility, Benefits etc.
Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023
Under the Rashtriya Parivarik Yojana, the financially weak families who are living in the rural and urban areas of the Uttar Pradesh state will be provided the Financial Assistance. Initially, the government was providing the Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 and then it was increased to Rs. 30,000 in 2013 year.
The beneficiaries of the poor families of the Uttar Pradesh state will acquire the financial assistance under this scheme by the government. In order to get the benefit of this scheme, they need to apply under this scheme. but the beneficiary must have a bank account in which they will get their assistance transferred by the state government.
Read These Articles Also: –
Overview of the Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
|Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023 Online Apply Process
|Name of the Scheme
|Rashriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
|Uttar Pradesh State government
|Poor families of the state
|Social Welfare Department of UP
The Uttar Pradesh state government has released this Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana to provide the benefit to the Poor families whose head of the family who is the only person who earn dies then these families will be provided the benefit of this scheme. The state government has initiated this scheme to help the families who lose their only earning family head, so that they will not have suffer for their basic need of life. so that they can at least lead their livelihood with the help of this financial assistance. The families will be provided the Amount of Rs. 30,000.
- Only the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- The advantage of death assistance scheme will be provided to those families only whose head of the family died because of any reason and their was between 18 to 60 years.
- In order to acquire the benefit of this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family in urban areas must not be more than Rs. 56,000 and in Rural areas it must not exceed Rs. 46,000.
- Only those families who are living below the poverty line will be provided the benefit under this scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card,
- Identity Card,
- Death Certificate of the death of the head of the family,
- Address Proof,
- income certificate,
- Mobile Number,
- Bank Account Passbook,
- Age certificate of Head,
- Passport Size Photograph.
- With the help of this scheme, A financial Assistance of Rs. 30,000 will be given to the families who are living below the poverty line by the state government of UP.
- Only those poor families whose head has died and there are no other people to earn in the family, will be provided the Benefits of Death Assistance scheme.
- Under the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, till now there are many families who have been provided the advantage and in future there will be many families who will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme, the Lump Sum amount will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The application will get the financial assistance amount within 45 days from their application.
Online Apply for Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023
All the Interested people of the state who are thinking to make their online apply under the UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana they can follow the below provided steps: –
- Visit to the Official Website of Social Welfare Department.
- Here, click on the New Registration Option.
- Now, Fill all the asked details like your Resident, District, Applicant Details, Bank Account Details, deceased people details, etc.
- After this, click on Submit.
- This is how you can do your online registration under the Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana.
How to View Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Status?
All those people who wants to see their Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Status can follow the steps below: –
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the Social Welfare Department.
- Then, click on the Application Status option.
- A new page will open.
- Here, select the details such as your district, Registration Number, Account number.
- Click on Search button.
- And your Application Status will show up.
Guidelines of National Family Benefit Scheme
- The form must be filled in English.
- The applicant need to provide the details of National Level Bank Account.
- Under this scheme, the Cooperative bank account is not valid.
- Only the income certificate provided by Tehsil level will be valid.
- The details provided by the applicant will be observed as accurate and applicant will be answerable for any mistake found.
- It is necessary for all the candidates to upload the photocopy of the required documents at the time of filling the form of application.
- Death certificate provided by the Acknowledged Hospital, Nagar Panchayat or Tehsil Level will be justifiable only.
- The beneficiaries photo signature must not exceed 20 kb and must be in JPEG Format.
- Beneficiary’s ID Card, death certificate of the deceased, bank passbook etc. in PDF and that must not be more than 20 KV.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Beneficiary Details District Wise?
- Visit to the Official Website of the Social Welfare Department.
- Then, click on the District Wise Beneficiary Details Link.
- Then, the Districts list will show up on your screen.
- Here, click on your District.
- Then, the list of Tehsil Will show up in front of you.
- You need to click on your Tehsil.
- Now, the list of Block will show up.
- Here, select your block from this list.
- Once you are done with selecting your block then select your panchayat.
- After that, the district wise details of the beneficiaries will show up on your screen.
How to Download Mandate?
- Visit to the Official website of Social Welfare Parivarik Labh Yojana.
- Here, Click on the option of Mandate.
- A PDF File will show up.
- In this PDF File, the mandate can be seen.
- Click on the Download Option.
National Family Benefit Scheme Contact
- Visit to the Official website of Social Welfare Parivarik Labh Yojana.
- Here, Click on the Contact Form Option.
- In the next page, you will get the necessary details to contact.
- Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Helpline Number
- If you will face any kind of problem or want to know the details about the National Family Benefit Scheme. Then, you clear it up by contacting on the Helpline number 18004190001. This number is toll free.
Online Apply Category Page of Our Website: – Click Here