Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Registration Process, How to Check Scholarship Sanctioned and Status?
The Chief Minister of Odisha State have Launched the integrated Odisha state scholarship portal and the Saar Portal. Under Odisha State Scholarship Scheme, Students will be provided the scholarship so that they can get the high quality education. And this Portal will provide many services to the students which will be helpful for them.
In the below article you will get the details about Odisha State Scholarship Portal Registration process, and how you can check the sanctioned scholarship and status? so go through the complete article.
For the people who are financially underprivileged and have lack of resources to complete their education. The Odisha State Scholarship Program is started for those applicants who are facing economical problems and because of that they are unable to continue their studies.
Overview of scholarship.odisha.gov.in Portal
|Odisha State Scholarship Portal
|Provide Scholarship Based Financial Assistance
|Odisha State Students
|Website to do Registration
The chief motive of Odisha Scholarship Scheme is to provide Financial Assistance to the Odisha State students who do not have enough money to complete their education. With the help of this financial aid they can complete their education in the professional courses. With the help of Odisha Scholarship Portal students will get the money directly in their bank accounts.
Benefits of Odisha Scholarship Portal
The main benefit of Odisha Scholarship Portal is the access of Odisha scholarship scheme. with the help of this Odisha Scholarship portal launched by Odisha state Chief Minister, the students will get straight and reliable help. There are various services that this portal provides to the candidates. Students can easily log in by just using their Aadhaar Cards.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card,
- Caste certificate,
- Income certificate,
- Photocopy of the domicile certificate by Tehsildar/Addl. Tehsildar,
- Passport size photo of the candidate.
- Photocopy of candidate’s bank account passbook first page,
- Mark sheets of last qualifying exam.
- If the parents of the person is employees of state government of Odisha then the address proof which is issued by employer is necessary.
Scholarships List Under Odisha Scholarship Portal
- Agriculture and FE Department: – Kalia Scholarship.
- Labor and ESI department: – Children of Building Scheme.
- Skill Development and Technical Education Department: – Merit – cum – Poverty, Sudakshya for girls child, merit scholarship, BOC Scholarship, Banishree – A Scheme of Scholarship for students with disability.
- Higher Education Department: – Gopabandhu Senior Merit and Technical and Professional and PG Merit e-Medhabruti Fakirmohana vasa Brute.
- ST & SC and MBC Welfare Department: – Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship,
- School and Mass Education Department: – junior merit primary merit (class 3 to 4) Upper Primary (class 5 to 6), Primary poverty cum merit poverty (class 3 to 4), Upper Primary poverty cum merit scholarship (class 5 to 6), Pathani Samanta Mathematics – 1 (class 6 to 8), and Pathani Samanta mathematics – 2 (class 9 to 10), NRTS Scholarship (9th to 10th), Pathani Samanta Mathematics 3 (11th to 12th)
Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Registration Process
- Visit to the official website of Odisha state scholarship portal.
- In the homepage, click on Registration.
- In the registration form, fill your Aadhaar number, and other details.
- After this, you will get the user id and password on your provided mobile number or email id.
- Here, fill your registered user id and password to do the login.
- Then, the application form will open.
- You have to enter all the details in this form like your name, bank details, academic and eligibility etc.
- Then, click on save as draft.
- Click on next button.
- After this, click on submit.
- Download the application form and take the printout of it for the future use.
Steps to Check Application Status
- Visit to the official website of odisha state scholarship portal.
- Here, in the homepage of the website, click on the know your status.
- In the next page fill your registered aadhaar number or application id.
- Then, click on Get OTP.
- After this, you will get an OTP on your provided email or mobile number.
- Just end that otp in the asked column.
- And click on the submit.
How to Check Scholarship Sanctioned?
- Open the official website of Odisha State Scholarship Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Scholarship Sanctioned”.
- After this in the next page you can check the Sanctioned Scholarships.
Steps to View the Contact Details
- Visit to the official website of the Odisha state scholarship portal.
- Click on the option called contact us in the homepage of the website.
- And get the contact details.
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in