Namo Shetkari Maha Sanman Nidhi Yojana Online Apply, Benefits, Eligibility, Beneficiary Status, Benefits and Features, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required.
In this Article, we will provide you the details about the Namo Shetkari Maha Sanman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Online Apply Process, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, and Other Details.
In Indian, every in today’s time 75% of the population is dependent on agriculture for the income. So, the Maharashtra State Government has released a scheme for these Farmers in which they will get financial assistance and the name of the scheme is Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, the Farmers will be provided the financial assistance of Rs. 6000 every year. Under the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, More than 1.5 Crore farmers of the Maharashtra state will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra State Mr. Eknath Shinde has announced the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana Under the 2023 -24 year budget on 9th March. This Scheme has been released for the Farmers of the state. This Scheme is being started on the lines of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The farmers will be provided the financial assistance of Rs. 6000 every year, under the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana. There will be three installments in which this financial assistance will be provided to the farmers. This amount will be directly be transferred to the bank account of the Farmers.
Now the farmers will be provided the financial assistance of Rs. 12000 which includes the Rs. 6000 every month by the central government under Kisan Samma Nidhi Yojana and Rs 6000 by the Maharaj Govt for doing farming. The government will spent Rs. 6900 Crore under this scheme. Around 1.5 Crore Farmers will be provided benefit under the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana. This will help in increasing the income of famers and enhance their living standard.
Overview of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme
Under the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, Rs. 6000 will be provided individually to the Maharashtra state farmers. the farmers will also get financial assistance of Rs. 6000 via Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana. Now the farmers of the state will acquire the advantage of Financial Assistance of Rs. 12000 every year in the Form of Samman Rashi.
|Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi yojana
|PM Kisan + Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana
|12000 Direct Benefits 2023
|Chief Minister Eknath Shinde
|Maharashtra State Farmers
|To Provide Financial Support to Farmers
|Financial Assistance of
|Rs. 1.5 crore to Farming Families
|Yet Not Released
|To Be Announced
Links of Our Other Articles: –
The chief Motive of this Yojana is provide financial assistance of Rs. 6000 per year to the farmers of the Maharashtra state. So that the farmers can also get better livelihood and can become more self-reliant and empowered. Apart from this, the farmers will be insured by the government at a premium of Rs. 1 lakh.
- To get the benefits of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- Only the Farmers of Maharashtra State will be able to acquire the benefit of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023.
- Farmer must have their own Land.
- Farmer must be registered with Agriculture Department of Maharashtra.
- It is necessary for the farmer to have their own bank account which is linked with Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhar Card,
- Income Certificate,
- Mobile Number,
- Land Documents,
- Passport Size Coloured Photograph,
- Bank Account Details,
- Address Proof.
Benefits and Features
- The Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana is similar to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of central government.
- Financial Assistance of 6000 rupee per year will be given to the farmer’s family by the Maharaj Government.
- Maharashtra State farmers will get financial assistance of Rs. 12000 per year. And from this, 50% will be given to the Maharaj Government and 50% to the central Government.
- The Farmers of the state will acquire benefit of Financial Assistance of Rs. 1000 per month.
- The advantage of this Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana will be provided in three installments to the eligible farmers.
- In every three months, the Rs. 2000 will be deposited into the bank account of the Farmers.
- The insurance premium of the farmers will also be paid by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Rs. 1.5 crore farmer families of the state will acquire the benefit of this scheme.
- Every year Rs. 6900 crore has been spent by government on this scheme.
- The farmers will become self-reliant with the help of the financial assistance which will be provided under this scheme.
- The farmer’s living standard will improve.
Apply Online for Shetkari Mahasamman Nidhi Yojana
The CM of Eknath Shinde has announced this scheme of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this, the state farmers will get financial assistance of 6,000 rupees annually. This scheme has yet not started, and its application related details has also not provided by the government yet. So, whenever the government will release any detail regarding this scheme application then we will surely update that here in our article also.
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary Status
- Visit to the Official Website of this scheme.
- Here, click on the Beneficiary Status Option.
- Then, provide your registration number and captcha code in a new page.
- After this, click on the Check Status option.
- Now you will see the Namo Shetkari Yojana Beneficiary Status.
What are the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana Benefits?
- Under the Namo Shetkari Mahasamman Nidhi Yojana, Rs. 1.15 crore farmers will be provided the financial assistance of Rs. 6000. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, they acquire Rs. 6000 per year. now the Maharashtra state farmers will be authorized to financial assistance of Rs. 12,000 Per Year.
What is the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme Eligibility Criteria?
- To get the advantage of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, the beneficiary must be Maharashtra state permanent resident. Person must be farmer, must have his own land,. Must be registered under Agriculture department of Maharashtra. And must have his own bank account and that too linked with his aadhaar card.
Online Apply Category Link: – Click Here