Get the Details About the Nabanna Scholarship Online Apply 2023, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Require Documents, Course Wise Amount, Contact Details.
The west Bengal state Government has made the Nabanna Scholarship Scheme for the candidate who have cleared the 10th class examination or 12th class examination or UG/PG Degree. All those people who are West Bengal domicile must meet the eligibility criteria in order to get this scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the west Bengal meritorious aspirants every year under the mukhyamantri relief fund.
Nabanna Scholarship Online Apply
This is an international scholarship competition which is held in yearly basis for the students from all over the world. And this is scholarship is sponsored by the Nabanna, which is the leading Global environmental technology company. All the students who are attending the accredited college or university or who are studying the sustainable development related field are eligible to take part in this competition. In the below article we have provided the application process in a very simple language, so all the interested and eligible students can read the registration process and can complete their application in just few step. The aspirants just need to provide their academic transcripts and a short essay on why they deserve to get this scholarship.
The yearly scholarship Nabanna 2023 aims to provide the financial health to the student who are getting there higher education in the field such as technology Innovation and Engineering. This scholarship is open for all the students all over the world. All they need is just to meet the eligibility criteria which we have mentioned in the below article.
Overview of the Nabanna Scholarship 2023
|Nabanna Scholarship 2023
|To Promote the Higher Education
|West Bengal State Student
|Students will be able to Make a Bright Future for themselves
|Amount of Scholarship
|10000 Rupees Per Year
- The candidate must be an Indian applicant
- And he/she must be the permanent resident of West Bengal State
- The applicant must be studying in any university or college in West Bengal after completing their 10th or +2 class, and must be pursuing a professional course such as engineering, medical, pharmacy, or nursing.
- The candidate must have secured 50% and above but less than 60% in their 10th and 12th class
- And must have secured 50% and above but less than 53% marks in their graduation.
- Candidate must not have gotten any other government is scholarship or Stipend for the same course or the stage of study during the last year.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must not exceed rs 1,20,000 rupees.
- The marksheet of the previous examination of the person is required.
- Coloured passport size photo of the applicant.
- The governmental issued ID proof such as Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card or Driving Licence.
- For the JEE/WBJEE or equivalent examination the copy of the marksheet and the allotment letter of selection committee is required.
- The current year admission proof or photocopy of the tuition/admission fees payment. (admission letter/ certificate/ fee receipt/ institution identity card) .
- Income certificate.
- MLA/MP certificate
- Bank passbook
- Self declaration
- Email ID and valid phone number
Course Wise Amount 2023
|School candidates 2021-2022 10th pass (for H.S. Level)
|College candidate 2021-22 11th 12th pass
|General Journal UG courses such as bCA, bSc, bA
|For professional UG courses such as medical, pharmacy, engineering
|50 to 60%
|University students 2021-22 graduation pass (for P.G. Level)
|50 to 53%
How to Apply Online for Nabanna Scholarship 2023?
- Firstly visit to the official website of West Bengal government wbcmo.gov.in
- Then click on the Nabanna Award application form.
- After this the registration form will open.
- Here download the application form.
- Then take the printout of it.
- Now provide all the necessary details which as been asked.
- Also attach the important documents.
- After all these things you have to send the application form to the address which is ordinary post/Dropbox Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Address: – The assistant secretary,
Chief minister’s office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711102.
Contact Number: – (033) 2253 5278 or (033) 2214 1902.
West Bengal Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here