MMKSY Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Objective, Features, List Of Courses of MMKSY, Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Registration Process.
Get the Details about the MMKSY Registration Process, Its eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Objective, Features etc.
Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana
The Madhya Pradesh State government has released this MMKSY online application form at the ssdm.mp.gov.in. The interested candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria to apply under this yojana. The eligibility criteria has been provided below. This scheme will raise the skilled youth and will provide them short term demand driven training courses. This is a state govt funded yojana.
The MMKSY has been started by MP State Govt at mpskills.gov.in. The purpose of this yojana is to provide free skill training to the MP State Youth. Via this yojana, the living standard of the MP state will improve. MMKSY is an integral part of MP State skill Development Mission. This yojana helps to provide skill training to minimum 2.5 lakh youth every year. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this yojana via the MMKSY Official Portal ssdm.mpg.gov.in.
Overview of the MMKSY Registration
|MMKSY Registration Process
|3rd Oct 2017
|CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
|Providing Job Training
|Youth of the State
Certification as per the National Standards (under the National Skill Qualification Framework) In skill improvement training programs being assisted by numerous department, bringing consistency, Quality in training and raise in job opportunities. And to conduct such training programs as per the demand, which can be accomplished by traditional it is. It is not possible to do with courses.
The purpose of MMKSY is to aid jobless youth in MP State Develop skills and find employment. Under this yojana, the govt will give free education to the jobless youth to aid them find jobs. To make it simple for young people to search jobs. As per this yojana, technical training is offered on the basis of national and international framework.
Read These Articles Also: –
On the performance of Candidate in each of the NSQF Courses, their selection will be made. There are some eligibility criteria required to make online apply for this: –
- Only the youth can apply under this yojana,
- Both male and female must be above 15 years old to apply under this yojana.
- It is necessary to have Aadhar number for the applicant.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of MP State.
- NSQF Courses require minimum educational qualification under the courses mentioned by the Indian govt.
- Aadhar Card,
- Income Certificate,
- Residence Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate,
- Caste Certificate,
- Disability Certificate.
- The Government started this scheme to provide skill training to the youth.
- This yojana will help in raising the employment opportunities in the state for the youth.
- Training under this yojana will be provided free of cost to about 2.5 lakh youth (including men and women both) per year.
- Under this yojana, the training duration range from fifteen days to nine months (approximately 100 to 1200 hours) for different courses.
- All those students who have dropped out of their studies can get this chance and can improve their skills and can find any job.
- All sections of the society adding women, Naxalites youth will acquire the chance of free residential training.
List Of Courses of MMKSY
|Tractor Operator (3 Months) Micro Irrigation Technician
|Taxi Driver (six months) Automotive Service Technician (Two and Three Wheeler)
|Apparel Made Ups and Home Furnishing
|Swing Machine Operator (Four Months) Self Employed Tailor
|Assistant Electrician Bar Vendor and Steel Fixer Mason General Construction Painter and Decorator
|Manual Metal Arc Welding /Shielding Metal Arc Welder Fitter – Electrical and Electronic Assembly Fitter – Mechanical Assembly CNC Operator Training (five months)
|Electronics And Hardware
|DTH Set Top Box Installation and Service Technician (Two months) Field Technician – Computing and Peripherals CCTV Installation Technician Mobile Phone Hardware Repair Technician Field Technician Home Appliance
|Two to Three Months
|General House Keeper
|Pickle Making Technician Gem, Jelly and Ketchup Processing Technician Baking Technician
|Furniture and Fittings
|Corporate Wooden Furniture
|IT & ITES
|Domestic Data Entry Operator
|Solar PV Installer (Suryamitra) Solar PV Installer (Electrical) Solar PV Installer (Civil)
|Retail Trainee Associate Retail Sales Associate Distributor Salesman
|Unarmed Security Guard
|Tourism and Hospitality
|Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
|Account Executive Life Insurance Agent
|Two Month Three Months
|Telecom Tower Technician Optical Fiber Technician
|Three Months Four Months
Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Registration Process
Here we have mentioned that how you an do your Online Apply Process for MMKSY. Follow the Steps below: –
- Visit to the Official Website of the ssdm.mp.gov.in
- Then click on the Tab of Candidate Registration.
- After that, a new page will open to validate the candidate on the MPSSDEGB Portal.
- Then, provide the mobile number, email id.
- Click on Verify.
- After that, provide the OTP that you have got on registered mobile number and verify.
- Then, the registration form of this yojana will open.
- Here, fill the details such as Aadhar number or VID.
- Click on Submit.
- Now, you will be able to get a registration ID/User ID and password.
- Then login by providing your User id and password and fill the MMKSY Application Form.
MP Govt Schemes Category Link: – Click Here