Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti Yojana Maharashtra Details, Benefits, Non-Eligible Candidates, List Download Process, Apply Offline for Mahatma Phule Karj Yojana.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti Yojana Maharashtra
The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti Yojana has been announced by the Maharashtra State government. The 2023-24 Karj Mafi Yadi list has also been made live on the mjpsky Maharashtra gov in. Under the Mahatma Phule Karj Mafi Yojana in Maharashtra, the state government will waive off loans up to two lakh rupees and form March 2020, the lists made by the banks with loan account amounts and Aadhar Number will be published on notice boards and also on Chavda.
Till the 2019, all the crop loans will be added in this Kisan Mahatma Phule Karj Yojana. In order to acquire the advantage of this yojana 2023, the people have to complete the offline process. The Mahatma Phule Kar Yojana in Maharashtra was a pre-poll survey of the Shiv Sena Govt. The CM has also said that the crop arrears till 30th September 2019 would be waived off by the MVA Govt and also a special yojana will be released in Maharashtra for the farmers who repay their loans on time. The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti Scheme will be absolute and its details will be given by the CM office in due course.
Overview of the Maharashtra Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti Yojana
|Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti Yojana Details
|Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti Yojana
|Agriculture Department Government of Maharashtra
The Maharashtra State Government has released a new portal mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in for the successful implementation of Mahatma Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2023, via this all the people very easily will be able to acquire the full details regarding this yojana. Right now, this portal is available only for information.
- On the 7th September, the short term crop loan and restructuring crop loan will be taken and will be pending from 1st April to 9th March.
- The govt will pay the debt relief amount directly into the farmers loan account.
- Crop Loans taken by farmers from nationalized, district central cooperative banks, commercial, rural banks, various executive cooperative societies and restructured crop loans will be waived off.
- Easy and transparent method of providing relief to the farmers.
- Peak Loan outstanding up to two lakh rupees and restructured peak loan waived.
- Farmers do not need to apply.
- No condition for payment of balance.
- Maharashtra Govt Employees, officers (Except Class IV)
- Board of Directors of Co-operative sugar factories, Agricultural produce market committee, Co-operative Milk Union, Citizen Co-operative Bank, Co-Operative Yarn Mill and Officers Drawing Monthly Salary of more than 25,000 in these Institution.
- Persons getting pension of Rs. 3,000+
- Additionally, to agricultural income tax payer.
- Central and state government employees, officers (Rs. 25,000+ monthly salary) (except class IV).
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti Yojana List Download Process
The Third Phase List of Beneficiaries for the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Shatkari Tax Waiver yojana has been issued now. People can now straightly check their name in Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shatkari Tax Mafi Scheme via the Link provided below: –
- Visit to the https://mjpskyportal.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, the third benefit list of Mahatma Phule Karj Mafi Yojana Maharashtra will show up.
- This is a dedicated portal for Mahatma Jyotirao File Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana.
- The list can be obtained via the portal only through public service centers.
Under this Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mukti Yojana Maharashtra, a Rs. 7,000 crore budget has been made for the 2020-21 year. The withdrawal of Rs. 1,306 crore has been approved by the Maharashtra Government from this fund. Till Now, Rs. 16,690 crore debt relief has been provided to 25.77 lakh account holders in the Maharashtra State.
Apply Offline for Mahatma Phule Karj Yojana
The Government employees will not be able to acquire the advantage of this yojana. The new Kisan Mahatma Phule Karj Mafi Yojana will cover farmers who cultivate traditional crops with fruit trees and sugarcane. In order to understand the application process of the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana Maharashtra in a better way, the state govt will make a film for farmers on this. The farmers who wants to acquire the benefit of this yojana will have to visit to his bank only with Aadhar Card. At the bank, the officials will take the person’s thumb impression and the govt will transfer the amount into the farmer’s loan account. and farmers do not have to submit the online form for this Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2020-21.
Maharashtra Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here