Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP 2023 Online Apply, Benefits, Eligibility, Requirement, MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Release, MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Login Process, How to Apply Offline for MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana? Steps to View Girl Child Details, Steps to View Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate, Installment of Funds Given Under MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme.
On the 1st April 2007, the Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh State Government. Under this scheme, the girls of the MP State is provided the financial assistance of Rs. 118000 and the main aim behind releasing this scheme was to make bright future for girls of the MP State. This scheme focus on the improvement of Educational and economic status of the girls. In the article you will get to know about the MP Ladli Laxmi yojana in detail. If you are interested to know about this eligibility. Or application process so that you can also apply for this scheme then go through the below article.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP 2023
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been released in the year 2007. The financial assistance is being provided to the eligible girls of the state under this scheme. In order to acquire the benefit of Ladli Laxmi Scheme, girls need to make their online registration under this scheme by follow the steps that we have provided in the below article. Only after the successful submission of Application form for this scheme, the girls will be provided the benefit of this scheme by the government of the state.
Interested candidates can make their apply for this scheme through online as well as through offline mode. The facility of both modes has been made available by the government. All the people who want to apply for this through online mode they can visit to the official website of Ladli Laxmi Scheme. And for offline mode, candidates can visit to their nearest anganwadi or can contact to the public service center such as women child development officer. The yojana has been initiated only for the girls of the poor families who are born after the April 1st 2008. This financial assistance will be provided the beneficiary of this scheme in the different installments.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Login Process
- Visit to the official website of the ladli laxmi yojana.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link of login.
- A new page will show up. Here, enter all the asked details.
- Click on the button of sign in.
Our Other Articles Link: –
Overview of the MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
|MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
|MP State Government
|Improving the MP state girls quality of life
|Girls of the MP State
|Online and Offline
|And government will provide financial assistant to the girls and the living standards of the girls will improve
The Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana was started in 2007. The aim of this scheme is to Provide good education, employment, health and status to the girls of its state. So that the girls will also grow and achieve everything they want to achieve in their life. So that they can become more empowered and self reliant. As we know that ever today there are many areas in our country where people do not care much about their daughter education and their bright future.
So, MP state started this scheme to remove this discrimination and to build gender equality in the country. Under this scheme the financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiary girls of the poor families of the state. So that the girls can use that assistance for their education and for their better future. The Ladli Laxmi Yojana will help them to become financially independent and can help them in creating bright future for themselves. The beneficiary girls can use this money for their higher education and for their marriage but this money cannot be used as a dowry.
- Under this scheme, the girls must not be married before the 18 years of age. And after the 21 years of age they will be provided the one lakh rupees transferred directly into their bank account by the state government.
- The scheme will help girls in their improvement and upliftment in the society and their economical condition will also improve.
- The advantage of this scheme can also be taken, if there are two daughters born as the second child in a family.
- The family members can also apply for this scheme if they have adopted a child.
- The benefit of the amount can only be used by the girl on her education or at the time of her marriage.
- The interested people can apply for this scheme, through online as well as through offline mode.
- If the girl family is poor then she can apply for this scheme.
- It is necessary to be a temporary resident of Madhya Pradesh to get the advantage of this scheme.
- The girl child must not be married till 18 years of age to take the advantage of this scheme.
- If the family have adopted an orphan girl then they need to provide the certificate of that girl child.
- Bank Account Passbook,
- Aadhar Card,
- Birth Certificate of the girl child,
- Address Proof,
- Passport size photo of the girl child,
- Ration Card,
- Parent’s Identity Card,
- Mobile Number,
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Release
The Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has organized the State Level Program at the Lal Parade Ground. The Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 has been launched via this program. On this event, the Ladli E-Samvad App and the Ladli Lakshmi Book was released by the government. And for the daughters the government has also distributed the learning driving license. Around 42 lakh 14 thousand daughters can take the advantage of this scheme. On this event, this particular was also given by the CM that those Gram Panchayat will be honored where there will be girl child is not undernourished. No single child marriage, girl child crime has not occurred, got vaccinated, 100% admission of girls in the school.
Reason of the Cancellation of Application
- If any detail in the form found wrong or incorrect then the application form will be rejected.
- If the girls who used to stay in child care institutions before. And now goes outside MP with her guardian, her application form may also be rejected.
- If the girl child dies, then the application form will be cancelled.
- If the girl child marries, then the form gets rejected.
Application Made Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana So Far
In the year 2007, the MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana was Started. And under this scheme, the 37 lakh 63 thousand 735 girls have applied till December 2020. In the year 2020-21 total 2 lakh 28 thousand 283 girls have be registered under this scheme. under this scheme, 39.06 crores have been given as scholarship to the 53 thousand 917 girls taking admission in the 6th, 9th and 11th class. Interested people can make the registration under MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana. and people can also make the applications through Anganwadi Worker for this scheme.
Online Apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP
Madhya Pradesh Citizen who want to get the advantage of this scheme have to follow some steps to apply for this scheme.
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the application form option.
- A new page will open.
- Here, click on the general public link.
- A new page will show up, you will see the application form.
- Just fill this application form with the details that have been asked in it.
- Then, click on the save button.
- The details that you have to provide are like your personal details of the girl child, vaccination status, family information, and correspondence details.
- Once you are done with the form filling process, then, upload the required documents.
- Click on the submit button at the end.
- Now you will be able to see the registration number of your screen.
- You have to keep this registration number save for future use like application status.
How to Apply Offline for MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
- Visit to the nearest Anganwadi Center.
- Here, ask for the MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana application form.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Also attach all the necessary documents.
- Then, submit it at the anganwadi center.
- And this is how you can apply for the ladli laxmi yojana through offline mode.
Installment of Funds Given Under MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme
After the successful completion of application process, the Anganwadi will verify the documents. And then the applicants will get the installments credited into their account from time to time. Get the complete details below: –
- In the first Installment: – the amount of 6-6 thousand will be deposited in the MP Ladli Laxmi yojana fund for five consecutive years and the total amount of 30,000 rupees will be deposited.
- In the Second Installment: – the amount of Rs. 2000 will be given to the family in the bank account after the daughter gets admission in 6th class.
- In the Third Installment: – the amount of Rs. 4000 will be given by the government when the girl takes admission in 9th class.
- In the Fourth Installment: – the amount of Rs. 6000 will be given by the government when the girl child takes admission in the 11th standard.
- Fifth Installment: – the amount of Rs. 6000 will be provided via e-payment by the government when the girl child takes admission in the 12th class.
- In the sixth installment: – when the girl turns 21 years of age then she will be provided the Amount of Rs. one Lakh.
How to View MP Ladli Laxmi List Online?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- On the homepage, click on the girl child details option.
- A new page will open.
- Here, you will see that whether your name is there in the list of Ladli Laxmi Yojana for the certificate or not.
- The name of the girl child can be searched through many ways. Like with the name of girl child, or with the name of her mother or father, or from her registration number, or through her date of birth.
- Then, click on the button of search. And the full list will show up on your screen.
Steps to View Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate
- Open the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of Certificate.
- Then, a new page will open.
- Here, fill the registration number of the girl child.
- Click on the button search.
- Enter the registration code.
- And then the certificate will show up.
- You can download it and save it.
How to Apply for Scholarship?
- Visit to the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Official Website.
- Here, on the homepage, click on the Scholarship Registration Link.
- Then the scholarship form will show up.
- Enter the registration number of your girl child.
- Click on search.
- Then, fill all the details and then click on the save the information link.
Steps to View Girl Child Details
- Open the official website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- Here, click on the Girl Child Details Link.
- In a new page, select the district and type of search.
- Then, click on the search button.
- And the girl child details which show up on your device’s screen.
- Tel commissioner: – 0755-2550910
- Fax: – 0755-2550912
- E mail: – email@example.com
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in