Krushak Odisha Benefits, Krushak Odisha Farmer Beneficiary List, Login, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria, How to do a refund application in Odisha Krushak Portal?, Process to File a Grievance, How to check the status of Grievance, Process to Complete e-KYC, Helpline Number.
In this article, you will get the details about the Odisha Krushak Portal. How you can use this portal through online mode? Krushak Odisha Benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria and other details. So, if you wants to get all the details then go through the complete below article.
In the year 2018 on 21st Dec, The Krushak assistance for livelihood and income augmentation scheme has been launched. The Odisha Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik launched this scheme at the state level. Only the Odisha state people will be able to apply for this scheme. the Chief Minister of Odisha State has been released Rs. 742.58 crore for this scheme on 11th September.
This scheme is mainly launched to help the state farmers, to provide benefits to debt-ridden farmers. under this scheme, only the Landless Agriculture Laborers, Farmers, Cultivators and croppers will be able to acquire the benefit. But for that, people have to make the online registration by visiting to its official website. The benefits of Rs. 10,000 will be provided to the Landless agricultural workers through this scheme. and this amount will be directly credited into their bank accounts.
Eligibility Criteria of Krushak Portal
- Only the permanent citizen of Odisha State will be eligible to take the benefit of Odisha Krushak Portal.
- A person must have a bank account if they wants to apply for this scheme.
- If the applicant works in the central or state government then they will not be able to apply.
- It is necessary to have a Below Poverty Line ration card to apply for this scheme.
- If a person is a tax payer then they can not apply for this scheme.
- Mobile Number,
- Domicile Certificate,
- Identity Proof,
- Bank Passbook,
- Income Certificate,
- Agricultural Land Papers,
- Aadhar Card,
- Passport-size Photograph, etc.
Krushak Odisha Benefits
- On the basis of life insurance, a person will get 2 lakh rupees through this scheme.
- For the landless farmers around 2 to 57 lakh houses have been arranged.
- 10 lakh will be given by the odisha government every year to the landless farmers and poor agricultural houses.
- For the landless livelihood activities, people will be provided Rs. 10 lakh by the government.
- And the agricultural loans above Rs. 50,000 will be made interest free under this scheme.
- 30 lakh plus small and marginal families will be provided the Rs. 10,000 for Rabi and bad weather through this scheme.
- For the personal accident cover for citizens of Odisha between the age 18 years to 50 years, 2 lakh to 12 lakh will be made available.
- And to get the personal accident cover, a person need to have a savings bank account.
Krushak Odisha Portal Login Process
- Visit to the official website of the https://krushak.odisha.gov.in/
- Then, click on the Login button in the homepage of this website.
- After this, a new page will open.
- Here, you have to select a category.
- And then, in the new page provide your username and password.
- Then, fill in the captcha code and click on the button of submit.
- Then, you will be able to do your log in to this portal.
How to Refund Odisha Krushak Portal Application?
- Visit to the official website of the Odisha Krushak.
- Then, click on the Refund Application on the homepage.
- After this, a form will open.
- Here, you have to download this form.
- Take a print copy of this.
- Fill in the details in the form.
- After all these things, submit the form to your nearest relevant department.
Also Read These Articles: –
How to File a Grievance in Odisha Krushak Portal?
- Visit to the official website.
- Then, on the homepage of the website, click on the Online Grievance Application Form.
- Then, select the Do you wish to make a complaint? Option.
- After this, fill the details in the form.
- And click on the submit.
Process to Check Krushak Odisha Portal Grievance Status
- Visit to the Official website.
- Then, select the Online Grievance Application Form.
- After this, click on the Track Your Application in the next page.
- Here enter your aadhaar/token number.
- Click on show.
- And your status will show up on your screen.
How to Complete Krushak Odisha e-KYC?
- Visit to the odisha Krushak Portal.
- Click on the Complete Your e-KYC.
- An application form will open.
- Here, fill your Aadhar number and click on verify.
- Then, you will receive an OTP, fill this OTP in the asked column.
- And after this, you will see all the details on your screen.
- You need to click on verify, and your E-KYC will be easily completed.
Steps to Check New Beneficiary List District and Village Wise in Krushak Odisha Portal
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on the Beneficiary list.
- Then enter your district, block/ULB and GP.
- After this, click on View.
- And the PDF beneficiary list will open.
Krushak Odisha Helpline Number
If you have any doubt or queries regarding this portal then you can clear it by visiting to the Odisha Krushak Portal Contact Number. The number is provided below: –
- Toll-Free number: – 1800-572-1122.
Homepage Of Our Website: – apyschemes.in