Kfon Registration, Objective, Eligibility Criteria, Features, Benefits, Services Provided by the Kfon, Stakeholders List, Contact Details.
The Kerala State government has released the Kfon Scheme to give better internet facilities to the people of the Kerala State. Via this yojana, the high-speed internet connection facility will be given to the houses and govt offices of the Kerala State. The citizens will be able to do the necessary work by using the internet and can also will be able to download the necessary things in use. The person who wants to acquire the benefit of this yojana have to do their online registration. In the below article we have provided the Online Registration process of this yojana. Read the Complete below article and get all the necessary details regarding this yojana.
This yojana has been started by the state government for the state citizens. The citizens will be provided the high speed internet broadband connection to homes and government offices under this yojana. The facility of 30,000 Government offices will be covered and 14000 BPL Houses will be covered in the first phase of this yojana.
Our Other Articles Links: –
Overview of the Kfon Registration
|Kfon Registration Process
|Name of the Scheme
|Kerala Kfon Scheme
|Kerala Fibre Optical Network
|5th June 2023, Monday
|High-speed broadband internet approach to every home and govt building
The purpose of this yojana to give the high speed internet connection facility to government office and homes by the Kerala State govt.
|Details of Plan
|Per Month Amount
|250 Mbps (5000 GB Per Month)
|20 Mbps (3000 GB Per Month)
- Only the Kerala State resident can apply under this yojana.
- The Kerala State citizens of all categories will be able to acquire the benefit of this yojana.
The chief selling points of the Kfon is that the govt plans to give internet access for twenty lakh families living in poverty. Up to fourteen thousand BPL families would get free high-speed internet connections in the initial phase. One hundred BPL Household will be selected for this program in each of the one fourty assembly districts in the state.
- Providing High-speed Internet Service,
- Internet Connectivity for all households,
- Improving internet access for people.
|KSITIL (Kerala State Information Technology Infrastructure Limited
|Responsibility of Maintenance and Valuable Operation
|Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
|Price Water House Coopers
|Consultant of Kfon
|Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) and Kerala State IIT Infrastructure Limited
Services Provided by the Kfon
- Cloud Hosting,
- OTT Platform,
- Wifi Hotspot,
- Internet Leased Line,
- Point of Presentation,
- Internet Protocol Television,
- Connectivity available in Govt Offices.
Kfon Scheme Portal Registration
- Go to the Official Website of the Kfon i.e. https://kfon.kerala.gov.in/
- Then, click on the link of Click Here for Register.
- A new page will open. here, select one option from the options such as: – Distributor / Franchisee, Corporate (B2B), Retail Enquiry.
- Once you select any one option according to your need. Then, the registration form will be displayed.
- Here, fill the details such as name, email id, pin code, mobile number, address etc.
- Then, click on submit.
- Address: – Kerala State Information Technology Infrastructure Ltd., First Floor, Sankethika, PF Road, Vrindavan Gardens, Pattom PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004.
- Phone Number: – 0471-2969640, 4068006.
- Email ID: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerala Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here