Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2024 Registration, Eligibility, Date, Required Documents, Benefits, Features.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration
The Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana has been Launched by the Karnataka State Government. This is a kind of Mass Marriage Scheme. The Karnataka State Government has promised its resident that Muzrai Mass Marriage Yojana will be given to all of the eligible candidates who are not able to carry on a lavish marriage because they don’t have good financial situation.
Via the implementation of this yojana, the Mass Marriage will be given to the couples who wants to get marriage.
Overview of the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
|Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 Registration Details
|Name of the Scheme
|Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme
|26th April and 24th May
|Karnataka State Brides and Grooms
- The applicant must be permanent resident of the Karnataka State.
- At the selected temples only the marriage will be taking Place.
- If the bride and groom’s parents are present at the ceremony only then the marriage will take place.
- The bride age must be Eighteen years or above.
- The groom age must be Twenty One Years or above.
- The people who are undertaking a love marriage this scheme is not applicable to those people.
- This yojana is only applicable for Hindu religion marriages.
- Aadhar Card,
- Age Proof,
- Address Proof,
- Permission Letter,
- Religion Certificate.
- The Chief Benefit of this yojana is the implementation of Mass Marriages for the poor people of the State.
- It is said the to the each couple, Rs. 55,000 in total will be given to carry on their financial expenses.
- The Incentive of Rs. 55,000 includes: – Rs. 40,000 worth Mangalsutra for the Bride, Rs. 10,00 cash to bride, Rs. 5,000 cash to Groom.
- The Karnataka State Govt launches yojana to motivate the weaker sections by giving them monetary assistance.
- Under this Yojana, the married couple will acquire financial assistance from the govt which will be around Rs. 55,000.
- The groom will be provided Rs. 5,000 cash, dhoti and shirt.
- Bride will be provided Rs. 1,000 cash, saree and 8 grams gold to make mangalsutra.
- The total assistance will be about Rs. 55,000.
How to Apply Under Saptapadi Vivah Yojana?
- The application process for this yojana is in Offline Mode.
- All the applicant who wants to enroll themselves in this yojana, they firstly have to check the list of temples that are providing incentives from the yojana.
- The applicant must visit to the nearest temple.
- Applicant will be offered an enrollment form by the Temple Authority.
- Applicant have to fill the information about Groom and bride in the form.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- At the Same Temples Office Submit the Form.
- And before the Scheduled Date, the selected applicants list will be released.
What is the reason of Starting this Saptapadi Marriage Scheme?
- The Karnataka State Saptapadi Marriage Yojana has been started to promote the Mass Marriage in the Karnataka State.
Under the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, how much money does a married couple will be provided?
- The Married couple will be provided a total of Rs. 55,000.
Karnataka Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here