Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits and Features, Required Documents, Objective, Login Process, How to View Contact Details?
Recently the Karnataka State Government has launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana. Via this yojana, the government will drill bore wells or open wells with pumps. In the Below article, we have provided all the necessary details regarding this yojana. The details such as its objective, benefits, features, required documents, eligibility criteria etc.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
The Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana has been launched by the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation. Via this scheme, the farmers will be provide irrigation provision by drilling borewells or digging open wells followed by the insertion of pump sets. 1.50 lakh rupees and 3 lakh rupees has been allocated by the government for the individual borewell project and pump supply. And for the electrification deposit. A 3.5 lakh rupees subsidy to the Bangalore rural and urban, Chikkaballapur, ramnagara Kolar and Tumkur Districts will be given.
The subsidy of two lakh rupees will also be provided to the other districts. All those farmers who have owned the lands nearby rivers these facilities will be given to them by drawing pipelines from the sources of water and installing pump motors and accessories.
Overview of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
|Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Apply Online
|Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
|Karnataka State Government
|To Provide Irrigation Facilities
|Karnataka State Citizens
The Motive of this Scheme is to provide irrigation provision to the Karnataka State Farmers by drilling borewells or digging open wells followed by the insertion of pump sets. This scheme will make sure the irrigation facilities for the farmers. Now farmers don’t have to visit to any government offices to install bore wells. They can apply online under this yojana it will save both time and money. The quality of the crops will also improve.
- Person must be form minority community.
- Only the permanent resident of Karnataka state can apply under this yojana.
- Small or marginal farmer are eligible.
- 18 years to 55 years applicant.
- Farmer annual family income must not be more than Rs. 96000 per annum And in urban areas Rs. 1.03 Lakh.
- Aadhar Card,
- Project Report,
- BPL Card,
- Income Certificate,
- Caste Certificate,
- Latest RTC,
- Bank Passbook copy,
- Self-declaration form,
- Land Revenue Paid Receipt,
- Small and marginal Farmers Certificates issued by Competent Authority,
- Self-declaration form from the surety.
Benefits and Features
- The Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme has been launched by the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation.
- The govt has granted 1.50 lakh rupees and three lakh rupees for the separate borewell project.
- The beneficiary will get irrigation facilities on the agricultural land by drilling bore wells or digging open wells followed by the insertion of pump sets and accessories under this yojana.
- For the Electrification Deposit Rs. 50,000.
- These facilities will be given to the farmers who own lands nearby rivers by drawing pipelines from the sources of water and installing pump motors and accessories.
- Two lakh rupees subsidy will be provided to the other districts.
- Subsidy of 3.5 lakhs rupees will be given to Bangalore Urban and Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur Districts.
- The total cost under this yojana will be used as subsidy.
- The government will provide relevant irrigation facilities to the farmers via the utilization of perennial sources of water or lifting water via pipelines.
- Only the minority communities farmers and small or marginal farmers will be eligible to get advantage from this yojana.
- The Corporation will endure a total 1.5 lakh rupees expenditure for the construction of a bore to encourage agricultural activities.
- The total cost of four lakh is fixed up to 8 acres of land and for the 15 acres of land the cost of Rs 6 lacs is fixed.
Apply Online for Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- Visit to the Official Website of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana.
- Click on Online Application on the homepage.
- After that, click on Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- Then, the application form will appear.
- Here, provide all the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Then click on apply.
How to do Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Login?
- Visit to the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Official Website.
- Then, Click on the Sign in on the homepage.
- After that, login page will open.
- Provide email id, password, captcha code.
- Then click on sign in.
How to View Contact Details?
- Visit to the Official Website of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- Then, click on the contact us on the homepage.
- Then, you will see the options such as: – Head Office, District Officers Details, Officer Side Head Office.
- Click on any one choice.
Karnataka Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here