ISRO Young Scientist Program 2023 Registration, Date. Yuvika ISRO 2023, ISRO Yuvika 2023, Yuvika ISRO 2023 Registration Date. Yuvika ISRO Eligibility, How to Apply for ISRO Yuvika Registration 2023? Benefits of Participation in ISRO Yuvika, www.isro.gov.in.
Recently, on 20th, March 2023, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has began ISRO Young Scientist Programme 2023. Now all the students who are interested in this programme can check the eligibility criteria for the same,. The online application form process have also been provided in this article. The registration have been initiated on the 20th March 2023 and it will remain continue till the Date 3rd April 2023. All the interested candidates can visit to the official website of isro.gov.in/YUVIKA and can make their successful registration.
ISRO Young Scientist Program 2023 Registration
The Indian Space Research organization is arranging an unusual Programme for the School Children called Young Scientist Programme, Yuva Vlgyani Karyakram, YUVIKA, to communicate elementary level knowledge on space science, space technology and space applications to the younger students in increasing trends in space science and technology amongst the young students, who are the time ahead building blocks of our country. Indian Space Research Organization has organized this initiative to Catch them youthful. The plan is also contemplated to uplift more students to follow in Science. Engineering, Mathematics and Technology-based career. Students who are studying in 9th standard as on 1st Jan, 2023 in India are able to make online registration for this ISRO YUVIKA 2023.
The Indian Space Research Organization Young Scientist Program 2023 objective is to select around 150 students from all over India who are currently studying in the 9th Class as of 1st march 2023 and their school located in the state and UT of Indian. The students will be nominated from each state and UT. This program will be held for almost two weeks at the time of Summer Vacations from 16th May to 28th May 2023. It also includes the Invited talks. Experience sharing by eminent scientists, facility and laboratory visits, for practical and feedback sessions, discussions with experts special sessions will be held.
Our Other Articles Link: –
Yuvika ISRO 2023 Overview
|ISRO Young Scientist Programme Registration
|YUVIKA Summer Camp
|YUVIKA Web Portal
|Yuvika Young Scientist Programme
|Registration Starting Date
|20th March 2023
ISRO Yuvika 2023
The ISRO has recently released an Announcement regarding the Young Scientist Program YUVIKA. The motive of this program is to educate youth students at least the basics about the space science and Technology. All the students who have completed their 8th Standard and now studying in the 9th Standard can apply for this program. The students will be choose on the basis of their academic performance. The the special weightage will be provided to the students who are from the rural areas. And from each state the list of choose candidates will be announced by the last week of March.
The students are separated into 3 groups for training. This program targets on the contiguous awareness, applications and science. It will continue for two weeks in May Month. From each federal state, Three students are nominated for this. All those students who have finished their 8th standard and now are currently enrolled in 9th class can apply for this program. Educational performance will be used to do nomination. Students from rural places are provided additional regard in the selection process for this program.
Yuvika ISRO 2023 Registration Date
|Programme Announced on
|15th March 2023
|Date of Registration Start
|20th March 2023
|Registration Last Date
|3rd A pril 2023
|First selection list Release on
|10th April 2023
|Second Selection List Release on
|20th April 2023
|Reporting by choose students at ISRO Centres
|14th May 2023 or as announced by ISRO via student’s Registered email
|15th to 26th May 2023
|Send Off Date for elected students from respective centre
|27th May 2023
Yuvika ISRO Eligibility
On the basis of below given specification, the nomination of the candidates in YUVIKA 2023 Will be made: –
- Marks acquired in 8th Standard or Last held Exam (student): – 50%
- Performance in the Online Quiz: – 10%
- Engagement in science fair (School/District/State and Above level in last three years): – 2/5/10%
- Rank in Olympiad or comparable (one to three rank in school/District/State and Above level in last three years): – 2/4/5%
- Winners of Sport Competitions (one to three rank in School/District/State and Above level in last three years): – 2/4/5%
- Scout and guides/NCC/NSS Member in last three years: – 5%
- Studying in village/Rural school locate in Panchayat area: – 15%
Benefits of Participation in ISRO Yuvika
- The Students will get experience to the up to date development in space science and technology.
- Chance to interrelate with prominent engineers and scientists from Indian Space Research Organization.
- Hands on encounter in Building, Designing and Launching Rockets.
- Experience to many career Opportunities in space Science and Technology.
- Participation Certificate from ISRO.
How to Apply for ISRO Yuvika Registration 2023?
ISRO Young Scientist Program 2023 Registration Steps Provided Here: –
- Open ISRO Website i.e. isro.gov.in.
- Here, click on the Link of Registration of Yuvika-2023 on the Login page.
- Then, register your email address with the link provide on the website.
- Once your enter your email Address, then you will get a quiz.
- You have to take part in the online quiz within 48 hours of registering for Yuvika – 2023 via e-mail.
- Just log on to the Yuvika Portal minimum 60 min after submitting the quiz.
- Provide the asked details.
- Then, submit your Registration Form. and also save the form.
- You need to upload your signed copy and all the necessary certificates before the last date of the registration.
- ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road Bengaluru-560 094.
- Phone Number: – +91 80 22172294 / 96
- Email: – isropr[at]isro[dot]gov[dot]in
Our Website Homepage: – apyschemes.in