Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana Online Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits, Features, Identification of Beneficiaries, Time Limit, Selection Process, Schedule of Loan Repayment.
The Indira Gandhi Shehri credit card Yojana has been started by the rajasthan state government to generate employment. Via this Yojana, the loans will be provided to the small traders in the Rajasthan state. In the below article you will get the complete details regarding indira Gandhi shehri credit card Yojana online apply process, features, it’s eligibility, documents, benefits etc. So read the article till end.
Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana
This king has been launched by the Rajasthan state chief minister Ashok Gehlot. Under the scheme, the loan of up to 50000 rupees will be made available to the small vendors, traders, small cart traders and citizens providing services in the unorganized sector who have become jobless because of the covid-19. So that the small traders will not face the difficult economic situations.
In the Rajasthan Finance Department has issued the circular for the operation of this Yojana. The jobless you will be given the financial support under this Yojana. Besides this, the ill effects on informal business due to the lockdown can be reduced. Under this Yojana, the availed loan will be interest free. For one year, this Yojana will be applicable. The person do not have to give any kind of guarantee to acquire alone under this Yojana. Till 31 March 2022, the applicants can do the application process under this Yojana. And the loan monitoring period has been fixed at 3 months, And within the period of 12 months, the beneficiary has to repay the loan.
Overview of the Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana
|Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana
|Rajasthan State Government
|To Provide Credit
|Rajasthan State Citizens
|Online and Offline
|To Be Announced
The objective of this Yojana to provide financial help to the jobless youth due to the lock down post by the Corona virus. So that he can be store his business. Via this yojana, self employment opportunities can also be developed in the urban area. This Yojana will also be proved effective in reducing the impact of corona virus in the informal business sector. with the help of this Yojana, the unemployment rate of the Rajasthan State will also reduce. All The Eligible candidates can restore their employment by taking benefit of this Yojana. the citizens standard of living will also improve with the help of this Yojana.
- In every year, the beneficiary can obtain maximum loan up to 50000 rupees.
- For this loan there is no Collateral required.
- And loan will be interest free.
- the state government will provide the 100% interest under this Yojana.
- By the 31st March 2022, the loan amount will have to be returned by the beneficial in one or more installment.
- In 12th equal monthly installment from 4 to 15th month, the loan amount can we repaid.
- In order to provide this loan, no processing fees will be charged.
- The mobile app and the web portal will be made for the execution of this Yojana.
- And the advantage of this Yojana will be provided on first comes first serve basis.
- All those citizens who are living in only urban areas of the Rajasthan state can avail the benefit of this Yojana.
- The person must be a resident of the Rajasthan.
- The age of the person must be between 18 to 40 years.
- In order to acquire the advantage of this yojana, the monthly income of the application must be 15,000 rupees or less than that.
- The monthly income of the applicant’s family must be 50,000 rupees or less.
- All the small traders who have been given with identity card or certificate by the urban body are eligible for this yojana.
- Traders left out in the survey or beneficiary wonder with recommendation letter from town vending committee will also be eligible for this yojana.
- The vendors selected at the time of survey will also be eligible for this yojana.
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Age Certificate
- Identity Card
- Passport Size
- Mobile Number
Benefits and Features
- The Indira Gandhi Shehri credit card Yojana has been initiated by the Rajasthan state chief minister Ashok Gehlot.
- With the help of this Yojana, the loan of up to Rs. 50000 will be made available to the citizens who are unemployed because of the Corona virus.
- Under this Yojana the loan which will be provided, will be completely interest free.
- And till the 31st March 2022, the application can be made under this yojana.
- A person don’t have to provide any type of guarantee to avail this loan.
- And for non monitoring period has been fixed at 3 months.
- Within a period of 12 months, the beneficiary has to repay the loan.
- The Nodal Officer of this Yojana will be the district collector in the district.
- The sub divisional officer will verify the beneficiaries of this yojana.
- Under this yojana, the expenditure will be borne by the Rajasthan state government.
- And through the credit and debit card, the loan amount can be withdrawn.
- This withdrawal can be done in one or more installments till 31st March 2022.
- The amount will be paid in 12 equal installment spread over 4 to 15 months.
- In order to get the loan, the beneficiary will not have to captain any process fee.
- About 5 lakh beneficiaries will be given the loan under this Yojana and this loan will be provided on the First Come First serve basis.
- With the help of this, side effect that has affected the business due to the lock down can also be reduced.
- Rickshaw Puller
- Eats Cobbler
Identification of Beneficiaries
- As per the target allotted in each district, treat vendors citizens involved in information Service business and unemployed citizens will be identified.
- The candidates who are SC, sT, oBC category traders working in the streets will be identified who have been provided certificate or identity card for sale by the local urban faculty.
- The sT, sC, oBC category traders will be identified who were selected at the time of survey but due to some reasons the Identity card of the certificates wasn’t issued.
- All those oBC, sC, sT category traders will be a identified who were left out in the survey conducted by the local urban body and who have initiated business after the survey but have been provided recommendation letter by the town vending committee or local urban body.
For the implementation of this Yojana, a screening committee will be constituted by the ULB under the chairmanship of an authorized municipal commissioner of EO or other representative. The issuing loan work will be done by this screening committee. The representative of the district industry center, district lead manager, senior branch manager of the bank will be members in the committee. Beside this, the authorized representative or district project officer from the ULB will be the convener of this committee.
The received Applications will inspected and physical verification will be done by the committee. And after this the loan will be made available to the beneficiary under this Yojana. For the implementation of this Yojana, the web portal and the mobile application will be created. The Anuja Nigam will implement this yojana for all those citizens who belong to scheduled tribe, schedule Caste, OBC of all urban areas.
- The district collector will do the implementation and preview of this Yojana in the district.
- The Nodal Officer of this Yojana will be the district collector.
- The subdivision officer will verify the citizen living or doing business in his jurisdiction.
Shehri Credit Card Yojana Interest
- Under this yojana, the bank’s rate has been fixed by the Govt at 10%
- Loan related transactions will remain out of the purview of stamp duty.
- The bank will raise a demand for the interest amount at the end of the quarter.
- The beneficiary have to pay the interest from time to time.
- The interest can be paid in the next financial year.
- The budget provision of required amount for interest will be made by the self govt department.
- In respect of NPA Loans, the maximum period for payment of interest is required to be fixed by the state govt.
Apply under Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Scheme
This yojana will be applicable till 31st March 2022. The beneficiary is also not required to deposit interest on the loan received under this yojana. The advantage of this yojana will be provided to five lakh people coming under the limits of Municipality, City council and municipal corporation. The implementation of this yojana will be done via the self govt department.
Besides this, this yojana will be implemented by the SC Corporation for the beneficiaries of ST, SC, OBC living in urban areas.
- This yojana will be applicable till 31st March 2022. the applications will be accepted only via mobile app and web portal.
- The beneficiaries can also take the help of Emitra kiosk for the application. Besides this, a help desk is also available at the Local Government Department level to guide the applicants and for redressal of grievances.
- This Yojana will be implemented for one year.
- And under the, moratorium period has been fixed four three months and for the 12 months the loan revival period has been fixed.
- Till 31 March 2022, new loans can be sanctioned under this Yojana.
- This citizen who are living in the urban areas of the Rajasthan state, are eligible for this Yojana.
Schedule of Loan Repayment
- The loan has to be repaid in 12 monthly installments.
- Cooperation will be given by the officials of the local government Department in the repayment of the loan.
- The beneficiary can repay the loan in online or cash or UPI.
- Under this Yojana, the benefit will only be provided to those traders who are working in the streets who have been provided the certificate or iD card for sale by the local urban faculty.
- Vendors who were selected at the time of survey but were not issued certificates or identity cards because of any reason.
- Citizens employed in other services who have pain identified and why the district collector on the basis of local conditions.
- Those citizens who are registered with the district employment center.
- The local vendors who do not have the certificate provided by the local body can be recommended by the concerned SDM.
- Those applicants whose monthly income is above than 15000 rupees will not be added under this yojana.
- And those applicants also whose total family monthly income is 50000 rupees for more than this, also not be provided the benefit under this Yojana.
- Regional Rural Bank,
- Co-operative Bank,
- Scheduled Commercial Bank,
- Non Banking Finance Companies,
- Small Finance Bank.
Shehri Credit Card Yojana Credit Guarantee
- All the loans given under this yojana will be subsumed under the credit guarantee fund trust for micro and small enterprises.
- The range of the credit guarantee fee offered by the fund from 0.85% to 2%.
- The beneficiary also have to pay the GST.
Deadline of Loan Release
- After Applying, this will take fifteen working days for the nodal officer to fulfil the required investigation.
- It will take seven days for the scrutiny and approval by the concerned lending institution.
- The credit cards delivery will take three working days.
- From the Application, Loan will be sanctioned within twenty five days.
Rajasthan Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here