Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023, Bharti Rally Online Apply, Eligibility, Salary, Required Documents, Selection Process, Agniveer Bharti Rally, Age Limit.
Under the Agneepath Yojana, the Recruitment Alert for the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 has been announced by the Join Indian Army for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023. All the people who wants to go to the Indian army they can fill out the registration form of Agniveer Bharti Rally Recruitment 2023 through online mode. Here, in this article, we have provided all the necessary details regarding the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally. So, Kindly read till end and get all the related details. All those applicants who are willing to apply for this exam they can apply for this through online mode. The steps to make your online registration has been provided below.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Online Apply
Under the Lucknow zone, the Recruitment Rally comes which will be conducted between 2023. And at the same time, in Varanasi Zone and Amethi Zone the Recruitment rally will be arranged between 2023. The complete schedule regarding this Recruitment Rally has been released on its official website. Through the Recruitment Rally, Written Exam and Medical Test, the Aspirants will be selected for the Agniveer Posts. The Dates of the Exam has not released yet.
In the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Forces, the Agnipath Yojana is a yojana in which the applicants has been selected in the job for a period of Four Years. And after the completion of these four years, the Agniveers will be given a chance to fill the form for the enrolment in the permanent cadre. Then, the 25% Agniveers will be select to be enrolled permanently in the armed forces. This yojana has been initiated for three different branches of the Indian armed forces. The eligible candidates has been selected. The Agniveers is different from other ranks and it will make a different rank in the Indian Army. These Agniveers are not allowed to disclose any information that have acquired while being in the service of four years. All the people who are interested to apply for Agniveer Bharati Rally they can apply through online mode.
Overview of the Agniveer Bharti Rally
|Name of the Scheme
|Yet to be Released
- All the candidates who wants to apply for the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Tradesman Post, they must have cleared their 8th Class.
- To fill the form for Agniveer General Duty, all the candidates must have 10th Pass Certificate.
- And applicants must carry 12th pass certificate for the Agniveer Technical Post from a recognized board in India.
- There are some height criteria’s that the people should meet to become eligible for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
- Minimum 45% marks are necessary to become eligible for Agniveer Recruitment.
|10th and 12th class pass in Science Stream with PCM and English as main subjects
|50% aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
|10th Class pass from the recognized board in india
|Minimum 33% in each subject
|General Duty (All Arms)
|10th class pass
|45% in aggregate and 33% in each subject
|10th and 12th class pass
|Passed in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject
Required Documents for Agniveer Bharti
All the applicants who wants to apply for the Indian Agniveer Bharti Rally Application 2023 they have to provide some necessary documents. The list of the Documents have been mentioned below: –
- 10th, 12th Exam Result,
- Domicile Certificate,
- Religion Certificate,
- Passport Size Photo,
- Aadhar Card,
- Caste Certificate,
- Character Certificate.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Age Limit
- 17.5 years is the minimum age for the selection in Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023.
- While the 23 years, is the maximum age limit for Indian army agniveer Recruitment 2023.
- The maximum age limit of 23 years is approved only for the 2023 session.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Online Apply
Here, you will get to know about the steps by steps details for the Online Apply for Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023. Only the people who meet the eligibility criteria for recruitment will be able to apply online. So, firstly read the eligibility criteria carefully. Follow the steps below: –
- Visit to the official website of the Indian Department of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then, you will see the Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2023 Registration form link. Just click on that link.
- After that, the form will open. Provide all the asked details in this form like Your full Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Educational Details, Mother Name, Address.
- Also upload passport size photo and signature.
- Then, make the fee payment of your exam.
- After this, just submit your form and take a print out of it for the future references.
Here are the Link of Our Other Articles: –
- Wbuhs Registration 2023, Student Login
- Atal Pension Yojana Registration
- IPL Schedule 2023, Venue, Teams
Agniveer Army Recruitment 2023 Physical
|1.5 KM Run
|5 min 30 sec
|Beam (Pull ups)
| Zig Zag Balance
9 Feet Ditch
Indian Army Agniveer Salary
|Year of the Service
|Per Month Salary
- No Other allowance than the Risk and Hardship Allowance is Applicable.
- After the four years of service, aspirants will get the Seva Nidhi Package.
- For Seva Nidhi Package, 30% of amount will be less from this salary.
Agniveer Bharti Selection Process 2023
Those candidates whose application form will be accepted by the officials they will be asked for the physical fitness test (PMT). An applicant have to complete an area of 1.6 km with 5 min 30 sec running, pull-ups, 9 feet zig – zag balance. All those candidates who will pass the PET/PMT Round will be able to sit for the written test and then will be asked to appear for the medical test and at the end the document verification will be held.
- Physical Measurement test / Physical Efficiency Test.
- Document Verification,
- Merit List,
- Written Exam,
- Medical Exam.
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in