Hornbill Festival 2022 Tickets, Tickets Price, Venue, Date, Time and Other Important Details.
In this article you will get the details about the Nagaland Hornbill Festival 2022. So, if you want to know all the details about this festival then read the complete article.
Hornbill festival is an annual festival. Which is celebrated in the Nagaland state of India from 1st Dec to 10th Dec 2022. Hornbill festival is also known as festival of festivals. This festival is organized by the department of state tourism and department of Art and culture. It is celebrated every year in the Kisama heritage village located in the southern Angami region of Kohima district of Nagaland.
Hornbill Festival 2022 Tickets
Hornbill celebration 2022 is an enchanting celebration that highlights on Protecting the Naga Culture and causing the guests to understand the Naga culture and engage in the different High spirits and contest.
The hornbill celebration 2022 is organized by the workmanship and culture divisions and state the travel industry branch of Nagaland. This festival exhibit the variety of social presentation of Nagaland in a single spot.
Overview of the Hornbill Festival 2022
|Name of the Festival
|Date of Festival
|1st December to 10th December 2022
|Naga Heritage Village, Kisama, Kohima
|9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This festival is celebrated between 1st December to 10th December 2022.
Hornbill Festival Tickets Prices
- The ticket prices is Rs 20 to Rs. 30 which have to be purchased every day for the event.
- Rs. 50 is the additional cost of the cameras.
- The timings for the festival are
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Hornbill Festival 2022 Schedule
- At the time of 9:00 AM the people starts occurring at the venue. It is advised to read before time to avoid crowd and long entry queue.
- At the Time of 12:00 PM the lunch starts. This lunch time lasts for almost two hours.
- At the time of 2:00 PM people come back to the talent hunts and shows areas.
- At 5:00 PM people eat evening snack and luscious rice beer at this hour. And after this the hornbill national concert starts.
Features of Hornbill Festival 2022
- There are various strict and stately motorcades at the occasion.
- In this celebration there will be food fair, dance exhibitors, music shows and many other occasions.
- The hornbill global live performance.
- Contests of conventional bows and arrows, native games, naga wrestling, and other games.
- Shows and slows down showing and selling customary wood make, fine arts, helpful specialties, models, wood carvings.
- Blossom shows.
- Conventional society dance and music.
How to reach at hornbill festival 2022
The travelers need to visit to Kohima to reach at Kisama. The closest air terminal and rail route state to Kohima is Dimapur. The travelers can visit to the Dimapur by train or air and then can take a taxi or any transport to reach Kohima. The distance between Dimapur and Kohima is 74 km, it will take only 2 hours to reach the Kohima from Dimapur.
If a person wants to reach at Kohima immediately then they can arrive by street. Because it is linked with the north eastern states through NH39.
FOCAL transport courses to Kohima are: –
- Dimapur to Kohima,
- Kolkata to Kohima,
- Guwahati to Kohima,
- Delhi to Kohima.
Our Website Homepage: – apyschemes.in