Haryana Roadways Heavy Licence Online Apply Process, Eligibility, Documents, Objective, Important Guidelines, Offline Applying Process, Fee.
Get the details about the Haryana Roadways Heavy License Online Application Process, its eligibility criteria, fee, important guidelines, offline applying process etc in the below article.
Haryana Roadways Heavy Licence Online Apply
The driving license is necessary to drive a vehicle The driving licenses are divided into many categories such as if the vehicle is like car, scooter, bike etc then Light Motor Vehicle should be category of license. And for the heavyweight vehicles such as freight tempo, bus and truck etc the Heavy Motor Vehicle category must have a driving license.
If there is a driver in the roadways and transport department of Haryana state, then he must have an HMV Class driving license. Via this article, you will get the details about the Haryana Roadways Heavy Licence Online and Offline Applying process. We have told that the complete details regarding the HMV License, documents required etc has been provided below.
Overview of the Haryana Roadeays Heavy Vehicle Licence 2024
|Haryana Roadways Heavy License Online Getting Process
|Haryana Road and Transport Department
In order to get a Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence, the first step is that an applicant has to see that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria. The criteria is provided below: –
- The age of the person must be 18 years or above than that.
- The mental and physical health of the person must be good to apply for HMV in India.
- A person must have been trained in a government-authorized motor vehicle training school in India. The training institute should be authorized by either state govt or central govt. A person must have a learner’s license, before acquiring an HMV Driving License.
- Course Duration Fee (Service Tax Extra Rs.)
- For Alto 21 Days 3000/-
- For Wagon R 21 Days 3500/-
- For Dzire 21 Days 3500/-
- LMV-Commercial 30 Days 7000/-
- TSR 30 Days 3000/-
- HMV 30 Days 7500/-
- Two-wheeler 30 days 1000/-
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Signature.
- Certificate of the educational qualification of the applicant affidavit – for NOC NOC Certificate of the applicant affidavit – to take authority for the accident that happens at the time of training applicant’s Aadhar Card Medical Certificate of the applicant. applicant’s LMV-NT/LTV License receipt of payment of training fee certificate of passing training provided by RTO.
- A person outside Haryana State will not be provided the training for license.
- The authority who have made your LMV/NT driving license.
- A certificate is license is needed to be attached for confirmation from that licensing authority.
- The Time of training to the applicant will be provided as per the registered serial number of driving training.
- Driving training is communicated to the applicant via phone SMS.
Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License Applying Process
A person can apply for a driving license, but they will acquire the license only after clearing the mandatory exam. Initially there are two ways in which you can acquire an HMV License, either online or offline: –
- Go to the Official Website of the Transport Service | Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India.
- Then, click on the tab of Apply Online.
- Select the New Driving Licence option.
- Now, the instructions will show up.
- here, you will have to fill an application form with the necessary details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Book an appointment to take the exam.
- Do the payment.
- Also take the printout of the application form.
- The receipt to be carried to your driving test.
- After that application is processed, then you will get a message on your device.
- After the application process, it will be easy to check the status on the same official website of the transport.
- It is easy to apply online for the heavy motor vehicle driving license.
- Complete the applying process and you will be able to take the offline application route and visit to your nearest RTO.
Offline Applying Process
- Go to your RTO.
- Then, fill out an application form.
- Submit the copies of the necessary documents.
- Then, you will get an acknowledgement receipt containing an application number.
- After the application has gone through processing then you will get a test date.
- For General Caste/Backward Class (OBC) Candidates Fee Rs. 300/-
- For SC Candidate Fee Rs. 1500/-
- For Service Tax to be charged with fees for general caste/backward class people fee 540 Rupees.
- For Service tax to be charged with fees for SC people fee 270 Rupees.
Driving Training Fee Charged by Driving Training and Research Institutes
|Fee (Service Tax Extra) (Rs.)
Haryana Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here