Get the Details About Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Online Apply, Eligibility Requirements, Required Documents, Financial Assistance, Beneficiary List, Objective.
This Yojana has been initiated by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani on 10th August 2020. In order to give ease to the farmers of the state, this scheme has been begin by the government. Under this Yojana, a recompense of twenty thousand rupees per hectare will be given by the state govt to a farmer for a maximum of four hectares in the loss. Because of natural calamities extend from thirty three percent to sixty percent in agricultural produce. And more than sixty percent of the farmer’s In case of crop loss, a farmer will be provided a reimbursement of twenty five thousand rupees per hectare for a maximum of four hectares.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
There is a new crop insurance Scheme which has been begin to advantage the farmers of the state. The Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana is a New crop insurance yojana for Farmers of the state. The farmers have to bear financial loss because of uncertainty in rains mainly in Kharif Season. Under this yojana, the farmers of the state will not be needed to pay any premium.
Farmers will also be qualified to acquire extra remuneration under the state disaster response fund in case of loss of crops because of natural calamities. So friends, in the below article we have provided the details related to this Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana such as application process, eligibility, documents etc. Go through the complete below article and get the full details.
Our Other Articles: –
Overview of the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
|Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Online Apply Process
|Name of the Scheme
|Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana
|Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
|10th August 2020
|Providing Compensation to Farmers
According to the Natural Calamities, there are lot of damage to the crops of the farmers,. Mainly in the Kharif season, because of the uncertainty in the Rains, the Gujarat State farmers have to bear economic mislaying. So, the Gujarat State Govt has begin this new Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana. Under this scheme, the financial assistance will be given by the state government in case of damage to the crops of farmers due to natural calamities such as unseasonal rains, floods etc. Doing enhancing the situation of the state farmers through this scheme.
- If there is drought in any district because of which the crop has been damaged,. Then in this situation, Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana can be claimed. Whether or not it had rained during the monsoon season.
- The situation of reading drought will be examined when either that district has received less than ten inches of rain or it has not rained at the time of the monsoon season.
- If there has been heavy rains in a district due to which the crop has been damaged. Then in this situation the chief minister kisan sahay scheme can be alleged. The condition of heavy rainfall will be examined when the district has obtained thirty five inches of rain or continuous rain for fourty eight hours.
- If there has been unseasonal rains in a district, because of which the crop has been damaged, Then in this situation the CM Kisan Sahay Scheme can be alleged. The situation of unseasonal rains will be examined when that district has get more than 50 mm of rain for forty eight hours from 15 October to November 15.
- Only the Permanent resident of Gujarat will be able to acquire the benefit of this yojana.
- The farmers will get additional compensation also. Under the State Disaster Response Fund in case of loss of crops because of Natural Calamities.
- Under this Yojana, only the Gujarat State farmers will be able to register for this yojana.
- All the 8-A Holder farmer account holders registered in revenue records across the state and farmers acknowledged under the forest Rights Act will also be benefitted.
- This yojana will be executed in Kharif 2020, so farmers should be involved in Kharif Season for the advantage of this yojana.
- Identity card,
- Mobile Number,
- Aadhar Card,
- Address Proof,
- Passport Size Photo.
All those people who wants to acquire the benefit of this yojana, they need to wait for some time. Right now, the government have not released the official portal for the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Online Apply Process. Via the e-gram centers, the online application can be made for this yojana.
- The Advantage of this yojana will be provided to the Gujarat State Farmers.
- Those farmers whose crops are damaged because of natural calamities. Such as excessive rains or drought, floods or unseasonal rains etc will be rewarded by the govt.
- The remuneration of 20,000 rupees per hectare for a maximum of four hectares will be provided by the Gujarat State Govt to a farmer. The Remuneration for thirty three percent to sixty percent loss because of natural calamities.
- A farmer will be provided a reimbursement of twenty five rupees per hectare for maximum four hectares if the farmer has crop loss more than sixty percent.
- The govt will remunerate for the loss because of uncertainly in rains, mostly in the Kharif Season.
- The advantage of this scheme will be provided to about fifty six lakh farmers over the state.
- The farmers of the Gujarat State will not required to do the payment of any premium to obtain the advantage of this Scheme.
- If the kharif crop of the farmers gets demolish various times because of floods or unseasonal rains between June and November, The govt will give compensation for the crop of four hectares.
Under this Yojana, The Beneficiary farmers list will be made by the Revenue Department of the state govt according to the following process: –
- Visit to the DC, they will make the list of Talukas / villages whose crops are damaged because of drought, non-seasonal rains or heavy rains.
- After that within seven days, the list will be shared to the revenue department.
- Then, a special survey team will review the damaged crop within fifteen days
- Once the survey is completed then the farmers beneficiary list will be announced by an order signed by the District Development Officer.
- The beneficiary list will be of two types, loss of 33% to 60% and more than 60%.
Beneficiary List Preparation Process
- The beneficiary list under the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana, District Collector will make a list of all those people whose crops have been damaged because of drought, seasonal rains, Heavy rains.
- After that, the list will be shared with the Revenue Department.
- With the Revenue Department, this List must be shared within seven days.
- After that, within fifteen days, the damage will be reviewed by the survey team.
- Then the district development officer will declare the beneficiary farmer list that will be signed by him.
Click Here : Gujarat Govt Schemes Category Link