Godhan Nyay Yojana Online Apply Process, Benefits, Required Documents for Godhan Nyay Yojana Registration, Important Points, CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Update.
Chhattisgarh State Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel has started this Godhan Nyay Yojana on the 20th July 2020. This scheme has been started for the Farmers and cattle herders of the state. Under this scheme, the government will purchase the Cow dung from the cattle rearing farmers. This cow dung will be used by the government to make vermicompost. The Chhattisgarh state government is also working for cows. In the below article we have provided all the details about the Godhan Nyay yojana. Its application form process, eligibility criteria, required documents, and other details.
Godhan Nyay Yojana Online Apply
The Chhattisgarh State government has initiate buying cow dung from the very first time via this scheme on 21st July. All the animal Rearers of Chhattisgarh state will be provided the advantage of this scheme. all the Interested people have to make their online apply under this Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh. There will be total two phases in which this scheme will be run. In the First phase the 2240 gaushalas of the state will be added. In the second phase, Cow dung will be purchased after the 2800 formations are built. The govt will buy cow dung of Rs. 2 per kg.
On 20th February 2023, 8 Crore 63 lakh rupees were transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries under Godhan Nyay Yojana. The CM of Chhattisgarh has also released an amount of Rs. 8 crore 63 lakh online for the making of online payments to cattle rearing villagers, women’s groups and gauthan council under the godhan nyay yojana at the time of a virtual program at the chief minister’s residence office. On this occasion, the Chief Minister extended best wishes to the people associated with the scheme. And told that there has been a rise of 59% cattle herders profited from Godhan Nyay Yojana.
Together With, the purchase of cow dung has also raised by 85%. With this Scheme, Till now Rs. 412.19 crore has been reward to the beneficiaries by the Chhattisgarh government. The CM said that out of the total amount being allocated today, Rs. 4 crore 76 lakh has been paid for the buy of cow dung. And an amount of Rs. 2 crore 6 lakh has been paid by the department and an amount of Rs. 2 crore 70 lakh has been paid by Self-supporting gauthano.
Overview of the Godhan Nyay Yojana
Under the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana, the Chhattisgarh Government purchase cow dung at the Rs. 2 per kg rate. on the 21st July 2020, this scheme was launched by the Chhattisgarh State government. With the help of this scheme, the government will double the income of cattle herders. This scheme will improve the Economic condition of cattle herders. Till now 26.76 lakh quintals of cattle have been deposited under the Godhan Nyay Yojana. The government has provided Rs. 53.53 crore to the cattle rearers so far for this.
|Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Online Apply Process
|Scheme launched On
|20th July 2020
|Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel
|Farmers and Cattle Rearers
|To increase the Income of Cattle Herders
You Can Also Read Our Other Articles: –
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Update
On the Wednesday, The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Mr. Bhupesh Baghel has inaugurated the process of payment of cow dung to the registered beneficiaries under the Godhan Nyay Yojana. There are total 65,694 registered beneficiaries under this scheme. About 82,711 quintals of cow dung have been procured from 46,764. The Rs. 1,65,00,000 is the total payable amount under CG Godhan Nyay Scheme. The first installment will be directly transferred by the State government directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries via cooperative banks.
Benefits of this Scheme
- The cattle herders / farmers of the Chhattisgarh state will e provided the benefit of this scheme.
- The Chhattisgarh state government will purchase cow dung of their milch animals from cattle rearing farmers under this scheme.
- The cow dung which will be purchased from the cattle rearers will be used to make vermicompost.
- The income of the Animal Rearers and farmers will increase through this scheme.
- The farmers and animal rearers economic condition will improve.
- In future, This scheme will be implemented in more villages as well as in cities.
- There will be two phases in which this scheme will run. In first phase, 2240 gaushalas of the Chhattisgarh state will be connected and in the second phase, the cow dung will be purchased after the 2800 formations are built in a few days.
- Through this scheme, the government will purchase cow dung at the rate of Rs. 2 per kg.
- From the 20th July 2020, government had started purchasing cow dung for the first time through this scheme.
Required Documents for Godhan Nyay Yojana Registration
- Permanent resident of Chhattisgarh are eligible.
- Only the Cow Herders of the Chhattisgarh State will be able to apply under this scheme.
- The Businessmen, Big Landlords will not be able to acquire the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card, Mobile Number, Address Proof, Passport Size Photo, Animal related Details.
Apply Online For Godhan Nyay Yojana
All the Interested Animal Farmers of the CG State who are thinking to apply online under this yojana can take the benefit of this scheme by following the below provided steps: –
- Open Google Playstore in your device.
- Then, Search for the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana and click on Search icon.
- After This, the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Application will show up.
- Here, click on the Install button and the app will be successfully downloaded in your device.
- Now, open the Application.
- Here, provide the asked details in this Application form.
- Provide details and click on Submit.
- This is how you can complete your CG Godhan Nyay Yojana.
Our Website Online Apply Category Link: – Click Here