Delhi Book Fair 2022 Date, Venue of the Fair, Date and Timing, Major Attractions, How to Reach Delhi for Delhi Book Fair?
The Delhi book fair was initiated when the Kolkata book fair become a very big success. In the year 1972 from 18th March till 4th April, Delhi had provided the stage for the world’s first book expo. The host of the book expo in 1972 was the president V.V. Giri. To organize this magnificent event every year in the Delhi, ITPO and NBT work together.
The teachers, students, intellectuals, librarians, authors, scholars, and book enthusiasts enthusiastically divine this fair so they may network with the world’s most talented writers and add to their own personal libraries.
Delhi Book Fair 2022 Date
The 26th Edition of Delhi Book Fair /22nd Stationery Fair/ 6th Office Automation Fair. And 6th Corporate Gift Fair 2022 will be held very soon. It is going to be held from 22nd December 2022 till 26th December 2022. In the below article you will get to know about the venue, time and other important details of this fair. So, go through the complete article.
The 26th Edition of the Delhi Book Fair/ 22nd Stationery Fair / 6th Office Automation Fair. And 6th Corporate Gift Fair 2022 will be held from 22nd December 2022 till the 26th December 2022.
- Pragati Maidan is the venue for the Delhi Book Fair 2022.
- The halls for the fair are 7D, 7E, 7F, 7G, 7H.
Timing of the Fair
- The book fair will start at exact 10:00 AM and it will end at 6:00 PM.
Major Attractions at Delhi Book Fair 2022
Children’s Pavilion: –
The talented artists and creative writers have organized the children’s pavilion where kids and teachers will be present in huge numbers. In this corner, amazing events will take place like plays, storytelling, thrilling skits, musical presentations, street plays, dramas, interaction with the panelists.
Yuva Corner: –
This corner of the book fair is set up to honour the heroes of India’s Liberation struggle. 75 amazing writers were choose to receive guidance from experienced writers. At the Yuva Corner, you will meet with amazing authors and top panelists.
Author’s Corner: –
This corner is also called the Lekhak Manch. This corner serves as a fair platform for opportunities for book launches, domestic publishers, panel discussions, two-way exchanges between the public/visitors and the leading writers.
International events corner: –
A stimulating forum for strengthening literary comprehension, ideas, knowledge, even exchanging soe brilliant moments. The book launches are organized by several reputed international exhibitors, Embassies, Missions. Book Promotion Agencies, Cultural Centers, and others at this events area.
CEO Speak: –
CEO Speak over Chairman’s Breakfast, a B2B event organized by FICCI and the national Book Trust India, is a venue for publishing where CEOs and senior executives predominately attend. You may share all the helpful knowledge linked to book trading at this site.
Child Author’s Corner: –
Child author’s corner is a place where your children may enjoy sharing their ideas and interacting with their writers, meeting with amazing authors, and role models.
Cultural Programmes: –
There will be cultural programmes in this corner like dance, drama, acting which will be fun and excitement. the incredible thing about this corner is Sahitya kala parishad and song and drama division.
How to Reach at Delhi Book Fair?
By Air: –
- Indira Gandhi International Airport is the Nearest Airport. It is located in 20 KM from the Pragati Maidan and also linked with the major Cities in India.
- New Delhi Railway Station is the Nearest Railway Station. There are also two other major stations which are Old Delhi Railway Station and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station. You can take the cab, taxi, or bus to reach the destination once you deboard at the station. 5.1 km is the distance from new Delhi railway station.
- Noida is the Nearest Major city. Distance form Noida is 25km.
By Road: –
- Distance from Faridabad is 32 KM.
- From Ghaziabad is 21 KM.
- From Agra is 233 KM.
- From Jaipur is 287 KM.
- From Meerut is 58 KM.
- From Sonipat is 40 KM.
- From Dehradun is 248 KM.
- From Chandigarh is 244. 7 KM.
- From Muradnagar is 52.2 KM.
When and Where the Book Fair Delhi 2022 will be held?
- The Delhi Book Fair 2022 will be held at Pragati Maidan. New Delhi from 22nd To 26th December 2022.
What is the 2022 Theme for Book Fair Delhi?
- This year theme of Delhi Book Fair 2022 is Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.