Chiranjeevi Yojana Online Registration, Benefits and Eligibility, Required Documents, Offline Registration.
A new public welfare scheme has been released by the government named Chiranjeevi yojana. This yojana is also known with the name of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima yojana 2022. Through this scheme the beneficiary will be provided the cashless health insurance of 5 lakh rupees. This also includes the beneficiary’s family members health insurance.
On the 1st April 2022 the interested people can do their registration under this scheme by visiting to the official website. read the complete article to know about the complete details.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Online Registration
The Chiranjeevi yojana is started by the Rajasthan state government. Under this scheme people will get insurance coverage of amount Rs. 5 lakh rupees. People who are eligible and wants to apply under Chiranjeevi Yojana they can apply now.
Under this scheme, the Annual Premium deposit of Rs 850 have be made by the applicant only then they will get the benefit of Insurance coverage. And the people who belongs to the economically weaker sections they don’t have to pay this deposit.
The insurance health coverage of Rs. 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries under this Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Scheme. If any crisis event happened even then the beneficiaries will get good treatment facility.
Under the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima all the beneficiaries will be provided the good treatment when they will become sick and no one will be denied for the treatment.
Overview of the Chiranjeevi Yojana 2022
|Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Swasthya Bima Yojana
|1 April 2021
|Amount of Insurance coverage
|Five Lakh Rupees
|Rs. 3500 Crores
|Online and Offline
More Articles Like This, Read Below: –
Chiranjeevi Yojana Benefits
- The economically weaker people will be provided the benefit of Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- For the implementations of the Chiranjeevi Yohana total budget is Rs 3500.
- From the may 1st 2022, people can take the benefit of this Chiranjeevi yojana.
- the people who will register under this scheme will be provided the free of cost facility up to five lakh rupees.
- The small and marginal famers and the contract workers will be also be provided the benefit of this Chiranjeevi Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Eligibility
- Only the citizen of Rajasthan state can apply for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- Any aged person of the family can apply for the Chiranjeevi yojana.
- There is annual premium of Rs. 850 but if you comes under BPL then you don’t have to pay it.
- And if you do not come under the BPL and your financial condition quite ok then you have to pay the annul premium of Rs 850 to get the benefit of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima 2022.
You need to provide some Necessary Documents if you wants to do your online registration under Chiranjeevi Yojana: –
- Pan card,
- Bank account details,
- Aadhar card,
- Driving license,
- Ration card,
- Residential certificate,
- Passport size photos,
- Valid mobile number,
- Voter ID Card,
- Signature of the applicant,
- Other necessary documents.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Online Registration
Follow the steps we have provided in this section if you wants to apply for the Chiranjeevi Yojana through Online Mode: –
- Open the Official Website of Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- Click on the Direct to SSO.
- If you already registered yourself then you just have to fill your username along with your password and captcha code to login but if you have not done till yet then firstly complete your login procedure.
- Click on registration.
- Here fill the details.
- And upload the documents.
- Click on submit.
- And this is how you can do your Chiranjeevi yojana registration 2022.
Offline Procedure of Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration
- Visit to the gram panchayat or block panchayat level camp to apply offline for the Chiranjeevi yojana application.
- Get the Chiranjeevi yojana form from there.
- Fill it properly with the correct information. The details such as your full name, valid mobile number, email id, and other details.
- Then, attach the required documents with your application form.
- After this, submit your form from where you got that.
- You will get a reference number which will be helpful for you to trace your application status.