Chandigarh Caste Certificate Application Process, Caste Certificate Appy, Benefits, Required Documents.
What is Caste Certificate?
Caste Certificate is a Proof that a person belongs to a specific caste. Caste certificate is called called a community certificate. Providing a caste certificate is necessary in like taking admissions to colleges or schools, election as a candidature, government assistance, competitive exams, residential site selection etc.
There are many benefits of having a caste certificate for the minority section in India. benefits of having a caste certificate is also mentioned below.
Benefits of Caste Certificate
- If you belong to SC, ST, OBC or any other minority caste then you will get many benefits if you make your Caste Certificate.
- If you have SC Caste certificate then it will help you to get reserved seats in your college or school because it is mentioned in the Indian Government Rules.
- Minority castes certificate holders can also acquire many scholarships which are only for them and not for General or UR category.
- SC certificates holders also gets the benefit of reserved seat in competitive exams.
- In the Indian government as well as private organization SC candidates have seats reserved for jobs.
- Only the Indian Citizens will be able to apply for Caste Certificate.
- The Parents of the Applicant must have caste certificate.
Documents Required to Apply for Caste Certificate
There are some documents which a person required to provide while applying to make a caste certificate: –
- Application form of Caste Certificate (filled by candidate)
- Ration Card,
- Transfer certificate or school leaving certificate.
- Driving Licencse,
- Voter ID card,
- Aadhar Card.
Chandigarh Caste Certificate Application Process
As we know that all the states in India have different ways to issue a caste certificate. So, here you will know about the Chandigarh Cast Certificate Application.
You need to have all the required documents which are needed apply for caste certificate and submit them along with your caste certificate application to the your nearest Sampark Centre.
You have to follow some steps: –
- Firstly, click on the Generate Now Button and get your documents ready.
- All the documents that you have mentioned in your caste certificate, their copy must be attached with your application.
- If you are a bonafide applicant of Chandigarh UT then you do not need a verification report.
- After this, just visit to your nearest sampark and submit your application form there.
- If you face any kind of query or issue regarding your caste certificate application then you can visit to the SDM East Office. And clear your doubts there.
- The Sampark Centre will provide you’re the due date and your can collect your SC Certificate from the Centre after the due date.
- The government officials will scan your application and if your application does not need any type of moderation then you will be provided the due date and after that due date you will be able to collect your caste certificate.
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in