Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Registration Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance Scheme, Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Selection Process, Objective, Benefits, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Has been initiated by the Chhattisgarh state govt to give financial assistance to the jobless youth. The financial assistance will be given to the educated people who are unemployed in the Chhattisgarh state in the form of unemployment allowance. Under Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta scheme, an amount ranging from the Rs. 1000 to Rs. 3500 per month will be provided by the state government to the unemployed youth as per their educational qualification. This amount will be provided to the beneficiary till they will not get any job.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Registration
In order to avail the benefit of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, the educational qualification of unemployed youth must be at least 12th or graduation degree, diploma or post-graduation degree is necessary. unemployment allowance will be given to them under this Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2023 Scheme. all the people who want to get the financial assistance under this scheme, from the government, will firstly have to registration themselves under this scheme.
For this unemployment allowance scheme, those citizens who come below the poverty live can apply. And the government has allocated a budget of Six lakh crore rupees for this scheme. Unemployment Allowance of Rs. 2500 will be given to educated unemployed youth
The last budget 2023 of the present government has been presented by the Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel. During this budget, for two years, the unemployment allowance has been announced for the educated unemployed youth of the state to get employment. The Government will provide unemployment allowance of 2500 rupees per month to the educated unemployed youth. Some terms and conditions have been set for providing allowance amount to the educated unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh, which has not yet been made public by the government educated unemployed youth will be able to find jobs for themselves by getting the benefit of unemployment allowance amount.
Even after becoming educated the state youth is unemployed. There are many people in the state who go outside the city to find the employment, but they don’t are unable to get job there too. And that is why they suffer a lot financially. To solve this problem, the state government has initiated the Chhattisgarh berojgari Bhatta yojana 2023. Under this scheme, the financial assistance will be given to the jobless people of the Chhattisgarh state in the form of unemployment allowance, so that they can fulfil their financial needs.
Through chhattisgrah berojgari Bhatta 2023, providing unemployment allowance to the educated jobless youth of the Chhattisgarh state and providing self-employment and employment chances to them. So that they can also given some participation in the advancement of the Chhattisgarh state.
Overview of the Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2023
The CM of Chhattisgarh Bhupesh Baghel has made a big announcement regarding giving unemployment allowance to the jobless people from the next financial year. At the time of program in the Jabalpur, it is announced by the Minister Baghel the unemployment allowance will be provided every month to the educated unemployed youth of the state from the next financial year. Educated youth will be able to get the financial assistance for getting employment by unemployment allowance. So that they will become self-dependent. Providing allowance amount to the unemployed youth of the Chhattisgarh state, meeting their daily needs, it will help in searching employment.
|Chhattisgrah Berojgari Bhatta
|To Provide Unemployment Allowance to the Unemployed Youth
|Unemployed Youth of the State
|Eligibility to Apply
- The benefits of the Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta will be given to the jobless youth of the Chhattisgarh state.
- The ranging of the unemployment allowance will be from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 3500 per month will be given to the unemployed youth of the Chhattisgarh under this scheme.
- The beneficiary will get the assistance amount by the government of the state until they get job.
- In order to take the benefit of the Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance scheme, the unemployed youth of the state have to make their online apply.
- Through this scheme, a budget of Rs. six lakh crore has been allocated under this scheme.
- To avail the benefit of this scheme, the educational qualification of the unemployed youth must be minimum 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post graduation degree etc.
- A person must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Under this scheme, the educational qualification of Unemployed youth must be 12th Pass or graduation degree, diploma, post graduation degree etc.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be 3 lakh or less that that.
- Applicant age must be between 21to 35 years.
- Only the Chhattisgarh state unemployed youth can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Person must not have any income source of his own.
- Applicant’s aadhaar card,
- Address Proof,
- Identity Card,
- Age Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Bank account Passbook,
- Mobile Number,
- Passport Size Photo,
- Marksheet of the Educational Qualification.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Registration
The beneficiaries of the state who are interested to apply under this scheme, they all can follow the steps below: –
- Open the official website of Skill Development, Technical Education, Employment Department.
- Then, you will see that the homepage of the website will open.
- Here, click on the option called services.
- Then, click on the Online Registration option.
- In the next page, click on the option of Candidate Registration.
- After this, the form of the registration will open.
- Here, select the district, state and exchange.
- After this, just click on the button of submit.
- You also have to provide all the necessary documents which are required for the Application process.
- Do your login by entering your username and password.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Selection Process
- For the interview process, the applicant will be called in the office.
- Here, applicant need to present their, age certificate, educational qualification, registration letter in employment office, income certificate.
- You can check the eligibility of the application after this. If the applicant will be eligible to acquire the benefit of this scheme, then they will get the benefit of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- Then, the eligible citizens will be given a certain amount as unemployment allowance.
- Applicant also have to renew their application every year.
Our Website Homepage: – apyschemes.in