Get the Details About the Assam Widow Pension yojana Online Apply, Its Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Objectives, Features, Required Documents etc in the below article.
The Assam State Government has started the widow pension yojana for the widows in the Assam State. the State Widows will be provided this pension. The widows in the state will get one of two different widow pension. Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Yojana and Indira Gandhi National Widow pension are the two options. The Assam State govt administers IMUWP, on the other hand the IGNWP is administered by the Central Government. Detailed information has been provided below about the Assam Widow Pension Yojana Online Apply Process.
Assam Widow Pension Yojana
The Assam State Government provides the pension to the widows. The women of the state will be provided the pensions by the Assam State Government. The widows who relied on their husbands for financial support, they do not have any person to rely on.
So, the government has started the Assam Widow Pension Yojana in the State for the widows so that they will get One-Time aid Totaling Rs. 25,000 by the Assam State Government. Every month till they turn 60, they will get Rs. 250.
Overview of the Assam Widow Pension Yojana
|Assam Widow Pension Yojana Online Apply Process
|Assam Widow Pension Yojana
|Assam State Government
|Under this yojana, the pension will be provided to the widows
|Assam State Widows
The Widow pension program of the Indira Gandhi Nation pays the state’s widows a sum of three hundred rupees every month. The Assam State Government also provides the widows of the Assam state a One-Time payment of Twenty-Five thousand rupees via the Indira Miri, Universal Widow Pension Program.
- Only the Assam State permanent resident will get eligible to apply under this yojana.
- The age of the person must be between 45 to 60 years.
- For the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension there is no age limit, only the widows will be able to apply.
- The applicant must be a BPL or APL Card holder.
- The applicant must not get any financial assistance from relatives.
- Identity Card such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Pan Card, MGNREGA Job Card.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Bank Name, Bank Details, IFSC Code, Account Number of the Applicant, Bank Branch Name, Applicants name as per bank.
- Address Proof
- Income Proof (Certified by Panchayat)
- Ration Card (BPL Card)
- Death Certificate of Deceased Husband.
Features of IGNWP
The assam State widows will acquire a monthly payment of three hundred rupees from the Indian govt as a part of the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension.
Features of IMUWP
Here in the below article we have provided the some of the features of the Indira Mir Universal Widow Pension: –
- Assam state all widows will be able to acquire the benefit of this pension yojana.
- More than forty thousand state families will acquire the benefit of this yojana.
- The beneficiaries will additionally get Rs. 250 every month until the 60 years of age in addition to the one time settelement starting at age 45.
- The holders of Above Poverty line card and Below Poverty Line Card will get benefit for this yojana.
- The beneficiaries bank accounts will get a direct transfer of the pension.
Assam Widow Pension Scheme Application Process
- Firstly, you need to download the application form for the program you wants to apply for.
- Then, fill all the details in the application form.
- After that, include any required supporting document with your application.
- Then, submit the complete form to the block office, VCDC or gramme Panchayat.
- After that your application will be submitted.
- All the details that you have provided on the application and the supporting documents will be checked by the officials.
- If everything is correct, then the government will grant the applicant’s pension.
Assam Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here