Assam Sakhi Express Scheme Apply Online, Objective, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits and Features, Documents Required, Toll-Free Number etc.
Get the Details about the Assam Sakhi Express Scheme Online Apply Process, Objective, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, etc. Read the Complete Article.
The Assam Sakhi Express Yojana has been released by the Assam State govt for the financial year 2021-22. Via this Yojana, the women -run self-help groups of the assam state will be provided the benefit of this Yojana. At the time of program arranged at Sankardev Kalakshetra Auditorium, Dispur, 6,670 scooters were issued to the community cadres under this yojana by the CM Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Assam Sakhi Express Scheme
Under the Sakhi Express Scheme Assam which is released by the Assam Government, The community cadres has bee allocated around 6,670 scooters for the financial year 2021-22. In the financial year 2020-21, the state government issued total 4,238 scooters to community employees via this sakhi express yojana under the assam state rural livelihood mission, proceeding the total number of scooters issued till now to 10,908.
Under the Assam sakhi express yojana 2023, The beneficiaries are Krishi sakhi, pashu sakhi, bima sakhi, jeevika sakhi. Let us tell you that sakhis are those women who work concerning arranging the members of self-help groups in their areas in the form of community cadre.
Also Read Our These Articles: –
Overview of the Assam Sakhi Express Scheme
|Assam Sakhi Express Scheme Online Apply
|Name of the Scheme
|Sakhi Express Scheme
|Chief Minister Biswa Sarma
|To help Female-run self-help groups
|Women-run self help groups of the state
The Purpose of Assam Sakhi Express Scheme released by CM Dr Himanta Biswa Sarma is to benefit the women-run self-help groups of the assam by giving them scooters. This yojana has been started under the assam state rural livelihood mission, by the assam state government. Under this yojana, the sakhis will be provided scooters. The beneficiary sakhis can make women aware regarding the advantages of obtaining control over their financial condition with the use of these scooters. concurrently, with the assist of these scooters, sakhis will also be capable to guide the SHG members regarding the vast market opportunities introduced by technological developments in the 21st century. Via this Assam Sakhi Express Yojana, the Assam state will also be assisted to develop into one of the big per capita GDP States.
Benefits and Features
- The Assam State Govt has Started this Jeevika Sakhi Express Yojana, under the Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission.
- This scheme, was initiated by the State CM Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma.
- The women run self-help groups of the assam state will be provided the scooters benefit under this scheme.
- In the financial year 2020-21, the government of assam has allotted total 4,238 scooters via this scheme under the assam state rural livelihood mission.
- In the last two years, the Assam Govt have allotted total 10,908 scooters among the community cadres.
- Under this scheme, the jivika sakhi, bima sakhi, Krishi sakhi, bima sakhi has been added as beneficiaries.
- The use of scooters accessible to sakhis under this yojana, that will help in spreading awareness among women regarding the importance of gaining control over their financial situations.
- Concurrently, The sakhis will also be capable to teach SHG Members regarding the vast market opportunities introduced by technological developments in the 21st century.
- The state will also be assisted in becoming one of the highest per capita GDP States.
- There are some Eligibility criteria that the person need to meet with, in order to apply for Assam Sakhi Express Scheme: –
- The Person must be Assam State Permanent Resident.
- Only the women of the assam state who are worker of women-run self-help group, will be provided the benefit of this Scheme.
In order to apply for the Assam Sakhi Express yojana the Applicant need to provide some necessary documents such as: –
- ID Proof,
- Permanent residence Certificate,
- Valid Email id and Phone number,
- Bank Passbook,
- Domicile Certificate,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Passport Size Photograph.
Online Apply Process of Assam Sakhi Express Scheme
- Visit to the Sakhi Express Scheme Assam Official Website.
- Then, click on Sign up option.
- After that, provide the necessary details such as your full name, address and other details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Then, submit your application form.
The Assam state government has not issued any toll free number for the Assam state citizens till now. As soon as the state government, will launch any toll free number, we will surely update that detail here in this article.
Which people are eligible to take the Assam Free Scooty Scheme Advantage?
- All those women who are the member of Self help organizations or community cadre is assam state will be able to take the benefit of this scheme.
How many scooty has been distributed by the government in 2021-22?
- The Assam Government has distributed total 6,670 Scooty in the 2021-22.
What is the purpose of Assam Government to give free Scooty?
- The objective of Assam Govt to give free Scooty is to motive the Assam State Women. Under this scheme, the govt is distributing Scooty to the Women of the state, this will also develop the rural economy.
Online Apply Category Link: – Click Here