AP Tailors Scheme Payment Status, Beneficiary List, Registration Process, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Eligibility List.
The AP Tailors Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State. This yojana is also known as the YSR Navodayam Scheme. This Scheme was recently launched. Get complete details in the Below Article.
AP Tailors Scheme Payment Status
The AP Tailors Schemes has been released for the AP State citizens who do small, medium or micro level business activities on their own capital. These types of small micro and medium level businessmen will be provided the incentives via the implementation of this yojana.
The chief motive of this yojana is to provided the incentives to these types of businessmen. Here in the below section we have provided the following services, the person who runs these types of businesses can avail the benefit of this yojana: –
- The candidate must be working as Tailors, Barbers or weavers.
- Under this yojana the servants at MSMEs can also apply.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of AP State.
- Beneficiary must be from the BPL Population.
- Applicant must have a working Bank account and Aadhar Card.
- Applicant must be from the BC Community and engage in the Tailoring Profession.
- He should belong to the BPL Category.
- He must have a white ration card given by the AP State Government.
- Identity Proof like: – Aadhar, Pan, Voter ID Card, Driving License.
- Address Proof Like: – Aadhar Number, Property Tax Bill, Utility Bill, Legal Passport.
- Certificate of Below Poverty Line.
- Bank Account Related Details.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
More Articles Like This: –
The chief benefit of this yojana is that the beneficiaries of this yojana will be provided the incentive by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. The proposal of giving a total of Rs. 10,000 financial assistance to the barbers, weavers, and tailors has been approved by the State cabinet board. The Small and Marginal Businessmen of the AP State will be developed with the help of this yojana. This scheme has been stated to encourage the small businesses to get profits and thus contribute to the economy. For the benefits of Beneficiaries, the government will spend Rs. 411 crore in total.
AP Tailor Scheme Registration Process
- Visit to the official website.
- Then, do the login.
- After that, click on the Application form option.
- Provide all the details.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Click on submit.
AP Tailors Scheme Payment Status Check Process
- Applicants must have permanent Andhra Pradesh State Resident.
- People who are working as Weavers, tailors, and barbers and MSMEs workers can apply under this yojana.
- The person must be from the Below Poverty Line to apply under this yojana.
- Person must have an Aadhar card number and saving bank account.
- Certificate and required documents must be provided by the person.
- And the passport size photograph is also needed.
How to View AP Tailor Scheme Eligibility List?
- Visit to the Official Website.
- Then, click on the option of Know your secretariat on the top of this website.
- After that, the complete list of the districts will show up.
- Derby total five columns of the serial number, rural, urban, district and total.
- Click on the rural or urban (as per the area you belong) link in front of your district.
- then the mandal list will show up.
- Here search for your mandal.
- Tap the link in front of your mandal.
- Then the secretariat name and GP name list will show up on your device’s screen.
Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here