Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet Online Apply, SBM Gramin Toilet Online Apply, Phase 2 Registration, Abhiyan 12,000, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan toilet Online, Swachh Bharat Urban Online Registration, sbm.gov.in registration Status check online.
The Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet Scheme 2023 is the most Valuable Mission that has been initiated by the Central Government of India. Under this scheme, the people will be provided the Free Toilets. In order to apply under this scheme, the respective department has built the official website which is sbm.gov.in. Here people will get to know about the process of applying for this Scheme and they will also be provided the details of checking the SBM Status through Online Mode.
Under this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs 12,000 will be provided by the central government to the citizens of India. And with the use of this assistance the person can construct a toilet.
Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet Online Apply
The PM of India has initiated this Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet in the year 2014. Under this Abhiyn, all Villages, States and Districts, Gram Panchayats. UT has been covered by the govt, demonstrating themselves “Open-defection Free”. And other then that, around 100 mission toilets were built in the Rural India and many more are being created.
The chief motive of this scheme is to make Rural area clean. People can apply to give water accessibility. Including for hand-washing, storing, and cleaning toilets. In the below article, you will get the complete details about How you can Apply for Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet, and other necessary details regarding this article.
As we all know that the first phase of Swachh Bharat Mission Abhiyan was run from 2014 to 2019. Currently the second phase of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is going on. Initially people were not very must aware about this Swachh Bharat Mission Campaign, but now more and more people are becoming aware about this mission. Under this scheme, the government is going to make toilets in every house. And this Swachh Bharat Mission has been started for this.
Here You Can Also Read Our Other Articles: –
SBM Gramin Toilet Online Apply Overview
|Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet Online Apply
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji
|Drinking water and Sanitation Ministry of Jal Shakti Department
|All the Residents of India who need sanitization help
|Total Toilets Built
|8,98,456 Toilet Built
The main purpose of this scheme is to make India Open Defection Free. The government will built free toilets under this scheme. now all those houses who do not have any toilets will be provided the financial assistance of Rs. 12,000 by the government so that they can built toilet in their houses. The central government of India has initiated this scheme. till the date 2nd Oct 2019, more than 10 crore toilets have been built in the rural areas. The government have set the target of constructing more toilets than this so that target is yet to complete. The government have set the 2024 as the target year for this scheme.
In order to take the advantage of the Toilet Scheme, there are some documents which are necessary: –
- Aadhar Card,
- Income Certificate,
- Photograph of an Applicant (Coloured photo),
- Permanent Address,
- Address Proof,
- Age Proof,
- Mobile Number etc.
- All those people who comes under the BPL Line and who do not have their own toilets in this home they all are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Online the native of India can apply for this scheme.
- The person must have justifiable certificate supplied by the Indian government and required documents.
Benefits of Swachh Bharat Mission Registration
- With the help of this toilet scheme issued by the central government of India, the Free toilets will be built in the houses of people who don’t have toilets in their houses.
- The chief motive behind releasing this scheme is to built toilets in all rural houses by the 2nd Oct, 2024.
- The people will be provided the financial assistance of Rs. 12,000 by the government to construct the Toilets.
- Initially, the government have provided the financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 to the beneficiaries of this scheme for the construction of toilets and now the it is increased up to 12,000 rupees.
- Rural areas of india will be provided a lot of benefit with this scheme. people will become more hygienic and health of the people will improve.
Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet Online Apply
In this section, you will get to know that how you can do Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet Online Apply? If you are also searching for this information then follow the below provided steps: –
- Visit to the official website of the SBM Portal @sbm.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the Status of Declared and Verified ODF Villages.
- After this, select the all villages option from the select component.
- Click on the submit button.
- A new page will show up.
- Here, you will see the State-Wise List.
- Click on your state.
- After this select the districts of your state and then select your village.
- Here you will see the list of total toilets being constructed by the central government.
Swachh Bharat Mission Phase 2 Toilet Scheme Application Process
- Open the website of SBM.
- Here, visit to the section of Application Login.
- And click on the New Applicant.
- A new page will open, fill all the asked details in this form.
- Click on register.
- You will receive the Login ID. This login id you will receive through your Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Provide your login ID and password to make your login to the website.
- The application form of Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet will show up.
- Fill all the details in this application form and submit it.
- This is how you can complete your application.
- You will see that the number of Acknowledgement Slip will show up on your current screen.
- You can take the print out of this slip.
How to Apply for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan 12,000 Benefit?
Once the registration process has been done on the Swachh Bharat Mission Portal, then you can do your login to the Swachh Bharat Mission portal and can fill the Pradhan Mantri Toilet Scheme Online Form to get the advantage of Rs. 12,000 under this scheme. The Step by Step process has been provided in the below section: –
- Visit to the official website of the Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin.
- After this, visit to the citizen corner and click on the Application Form for IHHL Option.
- In the new page, provide your registration number, Password, mobile number and captcha code.
- Click on the button of Sign in.
- After this, you will get the option to change the password, you can change your password.
- And your login process will be complete after this.
- Now you have to click on the button of Home.
- The dashboard of application will open for Toilet Scheme Rs. 12,000 application.
- Click on the new application.
- Now, the application form will open.
- You have to provide all the correct details in this application form.
- Once all the details have been filled then click on the apply button.
sbm.gov.in Registration Status Check Online
- Visit to the official website of the sbm.gov.in.
- Here, you will see the link of Status of Declared and Verified ODF Villages.
- Then, from the select component, select all villages option.
- Click on the Submit.
- Then, you will be redirected to the next page, the state wise list will who up.
- click on your state.
- Now, select your district and village of your state.
- This is how you can see the list of toilets are being built by the govt.
What is this Phase 2 of Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin?
- The 2nd Phase of Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin has been released to totally remove the open defection in the rural areas.
How much Financial Assistance will government provide under this scheme to the beneficiaries?
- Initially the government used to provide 10,000 rupees to the beneficiary to built the toilets. But now the beneficiaries are being provided Rs. 12,000 by the government to construct the toilets in their houses.
How a person a Apply for this Toilet Yojana?
- A person need to visit to the official website of this Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin and then they can follow the above provided steps to apply under this scheme.
What was the Swachh Bharat Mission First Phase Duration?
- On 2nd Oct 2014, The Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin First Phase has been launched by the government. it was ended in the year 2019. And at this time, the financial assistance of Rs. 10,00 was provided to the beneficiaries of this scheme.
Our Website Homepage: – apyschemes.in